Better Things Are Coming

I hate this place and I've been here once. Everything about these halls gives me the creeps. Maybe is because of my Luna senses, or just werewolf's since I can hear the creatures not far from my location. Or maybe is because this place is literally a nut house. Taking a deep breath in, I got closer to Derek. Is not that I'm scared, but his arms make me feel safer.

"Do you think he's really going to be contained here?" Marcos asked, staring at Theo who's still unconscious.

I smirked, staring too. "Trust me when I say he's never going to wake up to hurt others."

"What did you gave him?" Scott asked not far from us.

I shrugged, "Just a little something, he'll live."

"At least he's locked up." Derek spoke.

"He'll be safe with us." The doctor of the Eichen House told us with a convincing smile.

"I don't care about him being safe." I spoke to him, "I care about him not manipulating people and killing them in the process."

The doctor glanced at me for a long second, "That to..."

"So..." Marcos turned to the doctor, "How's Peter Hale doing?"

The doctor rolled his eyes, full of annoyance obviously. "He's getting on everyone's nerves. Have to sedate him twice a day to keep him still."

"Mind if we do a visit?" Marcos asked

"We?" I turned to him, "Why do you even want to see him?

Marcos pouted quickly, "To see his misery?"

Derek and I shared a look, asking us in our own way if we should see him or not. My boyfriend shook his head slowly. "I don't think that's the best idea... You can go if you want to." He told his old man.

He nod agreeing and left with the doctor who lead him to Peter's special cell.

On our way out of crazy house I heard something; to be honest I think the entire Beacon Hills heard it. Lydia's piercing scream coming straight from underground. I didn't have to stop for question when I was back inside. Glowing eyes and claws out let me through the cell, Derek fought some of the guards. Giving me time to help Lydia with the others. I was very amazed by the way she fought.

"What are you doing in here?!" I yelled as we ran outside, lots of guards behind us. She turned, letting another piercing scream. "Can you stop that?!!!" I covered my ears.

"Sorry, it distracts them." She finally spoke.

"What the hell is that sound?!" Marcos appeared running with us.

I looked at Lydia, "Banshee." We got in the car and Derek drove us out of there. "How did you ended up at Eichen House?"

"My mother." She sighed, hugging herself since the only thing she's wearing is a pair of pajamas.

"She checked you in? Why?" I asked taking off my jacket and handle-ling it to her.

Lydia glanced at me, nodding. "T-Theo left me in my porch after he looked inside my head, my memories. Somehow I couldn't talk or anything. It was like a trance."

My eyebrows pinched, "How did you got out of it?" Derek asked.

Lydia looked at his eyes from the rear mirror, "I screamed."

"Wow... A real banshee, that's weird." Marcos said by the passenger's seat.

"That's odd?" I asked

"Yeah," He turned, "Haven't seen one in years. They're practically instinct."

"Good to know." Lydia said sarcastically, "Hey" she hold my hand, "Can I crash at your house? I'm not ready to go back to mine."

"Sure." I nod

It took us weeks to get back to normal, to all of us. Kira came back, I don't know what they did to her the time she was gone but she can control her fox know. Her mom talked me into helping her by fighting with swords once a week, just to keep the fox in check. I do it gladly; I always liked Kira and a good fight. She's actually good completion when it comes to fighting. She and Scott fixed things, thank God. The other two who fixed things are Scott and Stiles, slowly but getting there. Scott finally understood that it really was self defense and that it was his best friend's life or a Donovan's. The chimeras aren't a treat anymore, whatever Theo injected them with, it actually helped them and we keep giving them small doses just for now. How did we found the liquid? Well, we beat the creepy doctors. I personally pull the tubes of one's head. Marcos broke the others neck and Derek... He just detached it from his body. Those things wasn't real humans, they stopped being that centuries ago. About Marcos, we all have been getting used to him, even the sheriff. At first it was weird, having him around. It's like having this big ass tree walking around the house anytime but it got better. We have learned that he's pretty funny actually, always doing jokes when he's not brooding or working out. I think and know things are going to get better from now on. I don't have that knot in my stomach telling me something is coming anymore. It came, we fought it and now we'll enjoy the rest of senior year like normal teenagers.... And if something does comes to intervene in our lives? We'll fight back and protect each other, like we always do.