Cold Blue Eyes

I always liked to fight, maybe is one of the good things about my past. My father and mother trained me since young age, when ever we were training they both would forget I was their daughter and treated me like another recruit. At first I hated it with all my heart but then I started to forget they were my parents too, I learned more quickly that way.

Is Sunday night and Derek told us to met him at his place, if by place he means an old trains ruins. I been feeling amazing since the bite, by the morning after all my scars were gone, even the bite. I haven't shift completely and don't really know why, maybe because it just has passed days. But once I saw my eyes glow, they were a cold ice blue color, I'd notice Erica's and Isaac color and they were golden yellow but I didn't wanted to ask, maybe is just a genetic thing.

Boyd is sitting by the stairs and I'm leaning against a old table. Watching how Isaac fails in taking down Derek, again and again. Erica came out of nowhere and Derek throw her back to the floor in just matter of seconds. He sighed sharply, full of fustration.

''Is anyone wanna try not being completely predictable?'' Derek asked, by the time he turned Erica jumped over him and started to kiss him. I crossed my arms onto my chest, exhaling sharply and rolling my eyes, finding this little scene gross and so out of place. Derek throw her back to the floor and wipe his mouth. ''Is the last time you do that.''

Erica breathed heavily, ''Why? Because I'm a beta?''

Derek look down at her ''No. Because I have someone else in mind for you.''

''Are we done? I got about a 100 bones that need a few hours to heal.'' Isaac said sitting properly

Derek look at him with his brooding forehead and knelled, grabbing his hand and elbow. ''Here?''

''Uhuh'' Isaac said and it that moment Derek break his elbow, making Isaac scream in pain.

''100 and 1, you think I'm teaching you how to fight? Huh?! Look at me! I'm teaching you how to survive!'' Derek snap and let go of him

Boyd and Erica stare at them frighten, to me it kind of remind me when I said I was hurt, father used to do things like that.

''Good thing I already know how to do that.'' I muttered looking at Isaac, I felt Derek's eyes on me and sense his fist on my way- which I dodge in matter of seconds and throw a punch which he grabbed with his hand. When I was human I had quick reflexes, now they're heighten. Derek narrow his eyes, still grabbing my first. I tilted my head and kick him in the stomach, he backed steps away so I went forward, smirking and arching an brow. Is time to show him the things I can do. Derek and I started to fight and I felt the glares of Isaac, Boyd and Erica on us but I didn't care. Is been a long time since I fight-ed. I felt the rage getting into me and I let it in. I don't know how we ended up inside the train and Derek had me pinned against one of the walls but with all my forces I back him up, hung up from one of the sticks in the ceiling and kick him again. We get out and kept fighting until he grab me by my throat and push me to the floor, I let my instinct act over me and growled at him. Derek growled back in an alpha way, we both kept silence after that, breathing heavy, staring at each other glowing eyes. I breathed controlling myself and felt how my eyes went back to normal and my claws disappeared.

Derek let go of me and helped me to stand up. I fix myself and sighed.

''See? that's how you survive.'' Derek said

I smirked but didn't said nothing

''If they wanted us dead, why aren't they coming for us now?!'' Isaac snap, ''What are they waiting for?''

''I don't know'' Derek replied, ''but they're planning something and you specially know that's not our only problem. Whatever that thing is that killed Isaac father I think it killed someone else last night. Until I found out what it is, you will need to learn everything I know as fast as I can teach you.''