I am leader material?

"Staying the night at Derek's." I send my sister a text while I walk my way into Derek's loft. Is a full moon tonight and we made plans to stay here, even tho I'm pretty sure we'll be leaving to his house at the woods. I leave my bag over the table, glancing quickly at the sky. There's still time till the full moon is high enough. My Luna's senses told me there was someone sneaking up on me, Theo. Smirking I turn in a rush and pinned him against the wall. "I thought you learned not to sneak up on me."

He chuckle and smirked with so much arrogance, "Maybe I like meeting you like this."

Letting go of him I walked back to the table and sat on top of it. "Where's Derek?" Theo fixed up his shirt and shrug, walking towards me and standing couple feet's away from me. I glare at him, I don't trust him neither Derek. There's something about him that just don't click to me.

"What?" He said

I raise my chin, "You know I don't buy the whole 'I'm waiting for my father to pick me up' story right? There's something more that you want, I just can't put my finger on it."

He glare at me with a smirk, "I don't know what you're talking about."

I fake chuckled, "Don't play dumb." I stood up from the table and took two steps forward, crossing my arms and glaring at Theo with my intimidating look. "You're a lone wolf who mysteriously appeared out of nowhere in Beacon Hills. I believe you're a Hale- is obvious, you have the features but you guys also know better."

"I can see why my brother digs you." He smirked it

I smirked too, "He also loves my bad temperament and how I always know when someone is hiding something."

"And what do you think I am hiding?" Theo step forward, narrowing his eyes as he glance at me.

"I'll give you five seconds before I beat it out of you." I responded freshly

"And what will my dear big brother say?" he turned walking around me

I turned to face him, "Well done."

"Why? Because he loves you? Or because he's in your pack?" Theo said

I tilt my head, "Pack..." There's when I realized it and remember that Theo has been talking to Scott and also Theo's a lone wolf, an omega. "You're looking for a pack." Theo smug smirk transformed into a flat thin line in matter of seconds. "You seriously want to get into Scott's pack?" I chuckled

Theo clenched his jaw, "So? What if I want to get into his pack?"

"Why?"

"Because the police is looking for him." Derek strolled in, I turned to see him reaching my side. I notice the file on his hands, he passed to me. Quickly I took a look of it. There's lots of pictures of motels wrecked down, also a two persons one's dead and the other is very injured.

"You really did this?" I ask him

"Theo." Derek snapped in a demanding tone.

"All right, yes I did it but it wasn't my fault." he exclaimed

I raise an eyebrow, "Wasn't your fault? This is your damn record."

"It was a full moon okay? I'm a born wolf and I'm still struggling." Theo turned and sat down by the sofa

I follow Derek who sat on his coffee table, "Didn't your father taught you control?"

Theo gave Derek a death stare, "I fully turned on my sixteen birthday. Dad only gave me two lessons before disappearing."

"And that's why you want to be in Scott's pack? To learn control?" I ask him

"Both of you know that lone wolfs don't make it long on their own. But yeah that's one of the reason." Theo said to us, Derek and I glance at each other. Theo scoffed, "But what do you guys know about pack, you don't need one."