Late Night School Special

Slowly fluttering my eyes open, I scanned the room, at first I didn't recognize it till I saw Derek's and I pictures over the bookshelf. "Katherine?" I heard his soft voice calling my name, making me turn slowly to meet his eyes. A slightly smile grew on my face when he sighed of relief. "How are you feeling?"

"Good, I guess." I said, shrugging a bit. 

Derek clenched his jaw, caressing the back of my neck, then sliding his hand into my hair slowly pulling me in. He gave me a soft kiss, "You're safe now." 

Half smiling, I tilt my head over his hand that's holding one side of my face, gazing up to his eyes. "I know." Sighing deeply, I scanned the room again, "Why are we at your house?"

"Our house," he corrected with a grin, "Isaac and Amelia brought you to the loft but I'd figured this place is safer."

"Where are they?" I asked, furrowing my brows.

"Downstairs, haven't shut an eye or even ate waiting for you to wake up." Derek said.

I smiled, slowly stepping up, Derek followed me downstairs. Isaac and Amelia are cuddled up into each other watching TV. Both of his faces lit up once they saw me standing on the door way. "You're up!" They exclaim in sync.

"Yeah." I sighed with simple smile, having a sit on the lounge, Derek sat by me.

"Are you feeling okay?" Isaac asked, his look really concerned.

I nod, "I'm fine, that memory just hit me pretty hard."

"What did you remember?" Amelia leaned in.

I sighed, glancing around looking for the words to start. "I-" Another long breath, "I remember my first fight with father." 

She shook her head, "Why? You  used to kick his ass."

"Not always." I bit my bottom lip, holding both of my hands. "You know we've always trained, since short age but the hard core stuff didn't start till 10." Amelia nod, "Well.. That law started when I had my first fight with father; he beat the crap out of me and I was just a little girl, I didn't fought back. It wasn't till I saw you playing with your dolls, uncaring of whats  happening outside that I decided to fight back, for you, so I could be the one to train you and not him." There was a breve silence, also one single tear going down my cheek. "I fought back for you, till the point I had a knife on his neck... I wanted to slash his throat, I wanted everything to end but I couldn't... I didn't wanted to become something like him, so I dropped it.' Slowly my hand passed where the scar supposed to be, before I became a werewolf. "Remember my scar?" She nodded, "When I got up, turned and started walking towards the house... He shoved the knife on me. Then he said, "Never turn your back on your enemy."" 

Amelia wrapped me up on her arms, hugging me. "I'm so sorry."

"Is okay..." I nod, forcing a smile, "Is in the past."

"Damn... I thought my dad was bad but no offense you must be glad yours is dead." Isaac said 

I chuckled, "Kind of." Derek caressed my back, kissing my forehead. "How are the others?"

"They're planning to caught one of the doctors... tonight." Derek told me.

Standing up, I crossed my arms onto my chest. "Tonight? Where? Most importantly, how?

"Jordan is working on some devices to stop the frequency that the doctors make to walk into places. Put them all around school and wait till they show." Derek reply

I narrow my eyes, "Why would they show to the school?"

"Because at the same time, we're going to be hiding Hayden." Amelia said.