Super Moon - Part II

"I never lied about why I came to Beacon Hills, I'm here for a pack. I came for the werecoyote, the one who's first instinct is to kill. I came for the banshee the girl surrounded by death. I came for the dark kitsune. The beta with anger issues. I came for void Stiles, that's the pack I want. Unfortunately it doesn't includes Scott... Or you." Theo slowly turned, glaring at me.  

"Where's my dad?" Stiles spoke, his voice cracked. I can smell him and hear his heart beat, his furious and worried at the same time. 

I'd stood alone, not far away from them. On our way here, Derek and I heard Scott howl coming from the library. After lots of minutes arguing, I convinced Derek to head over the library, that I could handle Theo on my own. 

Theo shot glares of hate to me, standing foots from me. "You're been a real pain in the ass. I needed you out of the way, Mike was suppose to kill you."

"Where's Stiles father?" 

He narrow his eyes, "Since when do you care about what happens to Stiles?" He taunted, taking another step. 

I couldn't take it no more, I grabbed him and smash him over his pick up truck. "I'll ask one more time," I breathed out- "Where's his dad?"

"I won"t tell you." Theo teased with a smirk.

Stiles suddenly pushed me, hitting Theo's face really hard. "TELL ME!"

"There he is!" Theo laughed, "That's void Stiles, it felt good, didn't it?"

Stiles hit him one more time, making Theo drop to the floor. "Stop" I pushed Stiles away, "This is not you..."

"But it is who you are." Theo said, "You're a killer, you'll always be a killer." I turned to him, flashing my claws, without disconnecting my hatred glare from him. He chuckled again, like he's winning, "You can't kill me. After all, I'm Derek's little brother." 

An deep growl filled in, not a familiar one, yet this one is stronger, older, and I'd have to say, kind of scarier. Theo's eyes widened instantly, turning to watch a tall man approaching us. The man has short yet a bit long hair, sleeked backwards. His full beard is like pepper and salt mixed together. His face expression is serious, like a familiar one. "You're not my son."

__________________________________________

I totally forgot to put this part at the ending of the previous chapter! I really don't know where I have my mind today lol Hope you guys have liked the chapter and yeah, there's a new big bad wolf in town. I'll like you to meet, Papa Hale.