Not My First Time Inside A Cell

I walked out of the hospital elevator, with a bag of Isaac clothes. I don't know when he's getting up but to be sure I brought clothes. I walked into the room to see Scott taking his pain away and Allison besides him.

''He's still in pain?'' I asked, leaving the bag in a corner of the room and reaching Isaac's right side.

Scott glare at me and nod. ''I thought he'd be healing by now.''

''Me too...'' I sighed

''Are you coming to school?'' Allison asked me

I shook my head, ''I'll stay here... in case he wakes up or something.'' I look at Scott, ''What are you gonna do about Stiles?''

He gave me a concerned look, ''I'm working on it.''

I breathe in and sat down, they left after that. I hold Isaac's hand, he's still unconscious. God, it kills me to see him like this.

''Excuse me, are you his sister?'' a woman asked me

I turned to see the nurse standing in the door, ''Yes.''

''I'm sorry for asking this but... nobody has make any payments to the hospital account.'' she told me

I sight at Isaac one more time before standing up and grabbing my purse, ''I'll pay for it.''

She gave me a confused look.

''What?''

''Sorry is just, I thought you were going to say, 'Our parents will pay it'.'' she told me

''Well.. we don't have parents. Sp, I'll pay the bills.'' I told her and walked out of the room to the reception. I spend a lot of time there, filling papers and doing payments. He doesn't have a medical insurance so I had to pay for everything. I don't mind, I'll pay millions for him if is necessary.

I walked into the room again, Isaac's just like I left him. Sitting down next to him, I hold his non-burned hand slowly. ''Why aren't you healing?'' I felt his pain and took some of it, helping him to feel better.

Hours passed and Isaac still in the same condition, unconscious. A couple of nurses been coming in and out, to check his vitals and stuff. I might have fell asleep between the hours in this very uncomfortable chair I been sitting on. Suddenly, this bad feeling came to me and I instantly know something is wrong with Derek. Every time I have this bad feelings is because of him.

Quickly I grab my phone and dial him, which I didn't get a response. I kept calling after that first call but still don't get a response for him, making me get very anxious. There's when I got it, the massive pain in my back. Feels like I'd been stabbed with a bunch of stuff in my back. The pain was so bad that I screamed very loudly, making two nurses appear.

''Katherne?!'' one of them shouted next to me, it's Melissa.

I groaned, ''I'm okay.''

''Not you're not, your back is bleeding.'' she said

I glare at the confused nurse in front of me, ''Get rid of her.'' I whisper so only Melissa could hear.

''I got this under control, bring me some aspirins.'' Melissa told her and the nurse ran out of the room, ''What's wrong with you?''

''It's not me.'' I chocked, trying to move. ''It's Derek, he's hurt and I can feel it, literally.'' sometimes it really annoys me being this literally linked to him, he always get hurt and I have to feel it.

''How's that possible?'' she asked confused

''Really long story... I need to find him.'' I said slowly standing up, doing my best to contain the pain.