Housemates?

I was peaceful sleeping until the alarm in Derek's loft blow off. I opened my eyes instantly, annoyed and surprised by the sound, I turned to see the red flash in the alarm system. 

''Kat...'' Derek called me as he slowly unwrapped me from his strong arms.

We stood up from the bed, grabbing our guns. Slowly I reach the big window to see if someone's there but is clear. Is raining, more like a lighting storm. Derek and I inspected the loft with our guns raised. Using my werewolf senses I catch a breath. I pinched my eyebrows instantly.

''Who is there?'' Derek whisper as we walk towards the door. 

I lower my gun. ''Lydia.''

Derek put down his gun too and open the door. She's soaking wet and seems lost, mostly creepy. She stare at Derek and let a big high pitched scream out. I had to let go my gun and cover my ears. My werewolf hearing can't take the piercing sound of her banshee scream.

''What the hell?!'' Derek groaned

Lydia started to pant, gazing at us. ''How did I got here?'' 

''You tell us.''  I turned and went over the bathroom looking for a towel. ''Take this.''

She sat down at the couch, ''I-I don't know... I'm confused.'' 

''Is happening soon isn't it?'' Derek asked her

I look up to him and shook my head. Lydia stare at Derek and nod. 

''No.'' I snapped, ''It's not happening, the dead pool is gone. Nobody's dying.'

''You don't have this feeling Katherine...'' Lydia said slowly, ''Something is happening... soon.''

We kept silence for a while. 

''Come, let me get you some dry clothes.'' Lydia followed me to the closet and I gave her a shirt and jeans. After she got dressed, she left.

Derek and I lied down in the bed, I'm gazing at the window covered in drops of rain. Neither of us slept the rest of the night.

The morning after, Derek woke up before me. Then I did and went straight to the shower, I picked a outfit and stayed inside the bathroom putting on make up. There's when I catch-ed Scott's scent, he's walking down the stairs... caring something. 

I stare at the my reflection on the mirror, letting a soft sigh out. I glowed my eyes, holding my breath when I saw them... They're blue, I'm not a Luna anymore. I shook my head, trying to shook the thought away too. 

''Don't you wanna know why it took me so long to return it?'' Scott said, I bet he's talking about money since that's what I smell. 

''How much do you make in the animal clinic?'' Derek asked back

''Minimal wedge.'' Scott replied

''That's why.'' Derek said, ''Everyone can be tempted Scott, even a true alpha.''

''You're not angry?'' Scott sounds surprise

I shook my head, Derek hasn't been angry in a long time. Weird.

''It's not even mine its belongs to Peter.'' Derek replied

''Where's your money?'' Scott ask

''You're standing on it.'' Derek said

There was a breve pause, ''There's another vault?!''

I strolled out of the bathroom, with a chuckle. ''Seriously, Scott?''

He looked at me then  turned back to Derek.

''No.'' Derek chuckled, ''I own the building and I have my own bank accounts. All the money from the vault was Peter's. I think we actually be better off if the rest never came back.''