Plans For The Future

Walking  outside of the school, looking for my sister Amelia. Finding her didn't took look, the second I looked at the tables I found her sitting on top of one of the tables by herself. Like the truly loner she is. As I walk towards her,  whispers where murmured , the teenagers taking about Amelia. Isn't the first time I heard mutters about her, she's been the topic of the day actually; "The new mysterious girl". I can see by her laid back posture she already knows people are talking about her and she loves it. She's a Pierce and we usually love being the center of attention. I smirked, running my hand through my hair.

''It's official; you're the talk of the day,'' I sat properly next to her.

Amelia arched an eyebrow, ''What are they saying?''

''Well..." I subtly glanced at the guys a couple steps away from us, "They're like. 'Yo', who's that mysterious girl?'' I quoted them with a mocking tone.

She chuckled, getting off the top of the table and sat next to me, ''The mysterious girl? I like it.''

''And you didn't want to come," I smirked taking a sip of my coffee.

Amelia clicked her tongue a couple times, "I'm still not in love with the idea of me being a high school student but-'' she took a pause, raising a finger - pausing the conversation to check the guy passing by us. He winked winked at her and kept walking. My jaw dropped a little bit and a chuckle escape my mouth. ''The guys aren't bad as I thought they would be.''

I tilt my head, ''So, your first day is been good so far?''

''Is been awesome!'' Here she goes with her sarcasm, being sarcastic totally runs in the family. ''I walked into three different wrong classrooms. Also I have one class with the weird little wolf too, who won't stop staring at me for some reason... I have to see you here and then. Kat, I love high school.'' she said with fake excitement.

I rolled my eyes, with a half smile. ''I'm glad you're having an amazing day, little sister. See you around.''

''Whatever.'' Amelia said

I chuckled, ''I'm staying at Derek's.'' I took my wallet out and gave her the card I made for her with part of her money, ''Happy First Day.''

Her eyes widened when she saw her name on the card. ''You just fixed my day. Thanks!''

I gave her a flat smile before walking again inside for my last classes of the day.

_____________

''Babe?'' My eyebrows furrowed when I noticed there's no sign of him. Weird. Maybe he's out grabbing a food. We made plans that tonight I was staying over. I got comfortable in the middle of his bed, took out my notebook, laptop and text book from my bag and started to do my homework's.

A couple of hours passed when I heard what I first thought were dogs steps, then I smirked- knowing they're Derek's new form steps. The black wolf enter the room, I put aside my books. Hold myself with my arms backwards and stare at my boyfriend as a really large wolf, hop on the bed, making his way on top of me and licking my face. I chuckled, petting him softly.

''Perfect, I don't have to get that dog I wanted.'' I joked. Derek made a noise, more like a whining and laid on top of me. ''Seriously, I'd like to see the boyfriend I've been dying to see all day long. You know? The one with two legs, no fur and above all, an amazing ass?''

Derek shook his head and got off of the bed, seconds later I observed the transition from a wolf to a human. I smirked when he leaned over me; I played along, letting him on top of me. Both of his huge biceps inches away from my head. "Better?"