Miss. Katherine Pierce, Real State Realtor.

''When are you moving from this old place? If you let me, I can personally look for places with your... style.''

I saw Derek's shoulders got tense, I bet he's brooding by now. These last months I have spend a lot of time with him, to learn his physical expressions.

''And what exactly is my style?'' Derek asked, turning to face me, crossing his arms, making his biceps show, even more.

I lean against the table, copying his posture and crossing my legs. ''You know... old and dusty.''

Derek scoff, half smirked and turned back to the map, where he marks the spots we already searched for Boyd and Erica.

''Come on, Derek. You have to move, this place is gross. Once again, I volunteer to look for a place with your style, old and dusty- but let's try less dusty.''

''I already found a place.'' he said

My eyes widened and I strolled across the place to see his face. ''You followed my advice? FINALLY.''

Derek raise an eyebrow. ''Advice? Try whining, for the last 2 months, repeatedly.''

I got serious and narrow my eyes at him. ''Well at lest they make you do something. Why are we even still here?''

''Because, is still in process.'' he said, ''Let's go.''

2 months have passed since the last time I saw Erica and Boyd. After the first week with out knowing from them we thought, 'maybe they're having too much fun with the new pack'. But my bad feeling was still there and it kept growing every single day. Derek, Peter, Isaac and I looked for them, almost every day or evening, I couldn't skip more classes if I wanted to pass.

Today Derek and I are riding solo, with out Isaac or Peter. Wish I'm very pleased, being in a car stocked with Peter Hale and his stupid comments are not fun. In others good news, Derek got rid of his camaro and bought a FJ, which I personally like.

''I'm thinking bout moving too, maybe a loft.'' I commented looking at the road, turned my head to Derek when he didn't response.

He gaze at me and sighed. ''Why do you want to move? your place is fine.''

''It's little, since Isaac has been spending more time at my place, I had to gave him my other room, which I used as office/ gym / gun storage, by the way.'' I said playing with a lack of my hair, remembering when he first walked into the room. Terrified by the guns in the boxes.

''Don't worry he won't be bothering you anymore, Isaac is moving to the new place with me." he said ''Why do you even keep the guns? you have claws.''

''I had guns before I had claws. And there's nothing like 'too much protection' maybe one day we need them."

''I doubt it but you're right.'' Derek said

I chuckle, ''And he doesn't bother me, yes, sometimes he could be pretty annoying but we all have those days, even you are annoying.''

Derek snorted ''I am annoying? have you forget who I am?''

I lean my head back and flashed a grin. ''Derek Hale, the big bad alpha,'' I said with my best dramatic voice

''You know, I can easily kick you out of the pack?''

I'm still grinning, ''You wouldn't, but back to the Isaac topic, let's just say, he's like the little brother I never wanted.''

Derek laughed keeping his eyes on the road, that's another thing I have seen in him this last months, his smile and laugh. It barely happens and it always happens when we are alone but it happens. We manage to laugh even though we're full of worries, like the alpha pack that haven't made a move on us.