Something Is Coming

Scott, Malia, Isaac and I, decided it was better to slip to cover more ground. Running through the woods my nervous intensified, I have to find her, I need to find my sister. The more I ran and didn't catch a scent or trail, the more scared for my sister's life I'd got. Suddenly a big howl covered the entire area, Scott's calling from the look out point. My hopes got up, I thought he'd found something but the second I got there I realized that wasn't the case.

"There's no scent, no tracks. No way to find them." Scott said out of breath

Isaac stood next to me, I can sense he's worried from the  beat of his heart. 

"But Liam can howl back, right?" Malia asked Scott.

I took a deep breath, "If he even listens it." There's when I turned and kept running, even if I don't catch a scent yet I'm still going to look for her. Isaac following me up, I glowed my eyes letting my senses take over but is worthless, there's nothing to follow but I'm not giving up. Suddenly I felt arms around me, stopping me. "Let me go, Derek!" I growled.

"You have to calm down." He said back, holding me tightly.

I pushed him back, "How the hell I am going to calm down?! Huh?!" I yelled back, "Some freaks captured my sister. What if they decided to make her an experiment?!" 

"I know you're worried but we have to think clearly." Derek said, his tone trying to calm me. 

I look at Isaac, who's quiet standing by his side. "She's my little sister Derek..." I cried.

"We're going to find her. I promise."  Derek's arms wrapped me.

-

The next day we all thought it was a better idea to find out where are they from someone who's already been taking by the dread doctors. Mason found another chimera, the guy's name is Cory. When Derek, Isaac and I got to Scott's house, the only ones there were Stiles, Malia, Theo, Lydia, Mason and Cory who I can smell is at Scott's bedroom. 

Kind of ignoring the three ones at the living room, we got straight to Scott's room. "Did he remember something yet?" I asked strolling in. 

"Uh- Sorry not I'm kind of a slow reader." Cory said, his voice low and shy.

"Then you should hurry the hell up." I told him, my face serious. 

"Kat." Lydia's called me, in a 'don't pressure him' way.

I looked at her, "The clock's ticking and my sister is in danger."

"I think you have to calm down." Theo appeared next to me.

"Don't you tell me what to do." I growled, pushing him backwards. 

His body slammed against the wall, he was going to do something but Derek's body and Isaac's were in the way. "I wouldn't think so." Derek also growled. 

Theo raised his arms, with his disgusting smirk. "Okay."

"She's right, we don't have time." Scott's voice appeared walking between us, I noticed his claws flashing out before holding Cory's neck.

"Don't get too close." Lydia warned at everyone in the room, who's staring at Scott and Cory.

Theo stared more closely, "What is he doing?"

"Tapping into Cory's memories, is usually a thing only alphas do." Lydia replied.

Theo started to walk around us, trying to have a better look when Derek put his arm over Theo's chest, "Step back." Derek demanded.

"Is it dangerous as it looks?" Theo asked.

"Probably more." Stiles replied.

"Is anyone knows if it's working?" Mason asked