Super Moon

"Looks like this thing doesn't want to be found." Stiles said, staring into the woods. 

"Maybe it knows we're late for class... Because we've been here twice." Lydia replied.

I turned to see the two X marks on the tree. "Crap." Stiles said staring at them, I rolled my eyes. 

Suddenly my phone started to buzz inside my back pocket, I turned leaving these two bicker about telling Parrish he's the one taking the bodies. "Hey" My voice low, tired and frustrated.

"By your tone I already know you guys didn't find the nemeton." Derek said.

I sighed, "Yep, just been walking in circles. Which is weird, since I feel like I know these woods."

"You might know them but they love to play tricks. Specially the nemeton." He replied.

"Yeah, Who by the way, has A+ on hide and seek..." I told him, gazing away, "How did you talk go?"

"I don't know, I've never seen Scott like this... Like he's somehow loosing hope to keep up." Derek's worried, I'm very aware Scott's like a younger brother to him. I sighed on response, "Anyway, I'll stay around just in case. See you here?" 

In that moment, a text from Amelia saying 'Found him.'  popped in.  "Yeah" 

By the time we got back to the school, it was crowed by ambulances and police cars. I met Derek at the entry who told me there's another failure. He also told me that Scott and Theo went to the hospital to find Cory but it was too late, the dread doctors found them first.  Liam and Hayden left to Sinnema to take some money and run away but it was also too late for them. Derek and I strolled inside the animal clinic. I instantly knelt to the floor next to Hayden. 

"You have to help her! Please!" Liam begged as he hold her.

I looked around, "Where's Scott?"

"Outside." Derek reply, shaking his head, glaring at Theo for a second. 

"Stay with her." I told him, ignoring Theo as I walked out. On my way out I heard Stiles and Scott's conversation, I covered my mouth when I understood that Stiles killed Donovan... It all clicked, that was the reason to all his questions. But what I didn't understand is why Scott didn't believed him and thinks he did it on purpose, it was obviously self defense. I turned when Stiles left and Scott walked inside, meeting my full of deception glare, "You just made your second mistake, you know that?"

"Scott!!! She's a real werewolf, we can save her. You have to give her the bite!" Liam told Scott.

Scott stare at the floor for a long while, then looked at him- "No."

"Then I will." I growled letting my fangs grow out and my eyes glow. When I was about to take her arm a big strong hand grabbed my arm, instinctively I growled at Scott. "Get your hands off me."

"Scott." Derek spoke, slowly standing in front of me, "Back off."

Scott's and my eyes went back to normal. "You better find a way to save her." I told him, pushing him away as I walked out. Derek followed me but I turned, "Stay with them, I need to be alone." After that I got into my car and followed Stiles track, till I found his full of smoke jeep. It saddens me, how bad he looks. 

He's sitting at the floor by his jeep, "Need a hand?" I asked him, slowly reaching his side.

Stiles looked up, then his eyes went back to his shaky hands. "I thought you'll be at the animal clinic with Derek."

"I was... But then I overheard your talk with Scott..."

"It... It wasn't-" Stiles sighed, full of pain, "it wasn't my intention to-... you know."

"I know, it was you or him- that's the way I see it." I said.

"Well, Scott doesn't see's it that way..." Stiles said.

I narrow my eyes, "You didn't told him?" Stile shook his head, "Then who told him?"

Stiles looked me in the eye, "Theo."

That's it, "Why didn't you told me what happened the day you were asking about this stuff?"

"I don't know... I felt-" Stiles shrugged, "Ashamed?"

I frowned, "I'm no one to judge you." Stiles slightly smiled, letting a scoff out. "Talking about another thing... What's wrong with the jeep?"

"Everything." He replied. I

Glancing for a moment at the sunrise, I stood up and extend a hand to him. "I'll help you fix it."

-

"How's Hayden doing?" I walked inside my loft, glancing at Derek. 

He got closer to me, "Melissa is treating her..." 

I nod, suddenly I felt something building inside me. Stepping back, I lower my head, starting to breathe deeply.  "You're feeling it too, don't you?" I heard Isaac walked in, glowing his eyes. 

"Feel what?" I asked, letting Derek hold me and put me on the sofa. 

"The super moon, forgot about that detail." He said softly, "You can feel it even on the day."

"Super, we're on full vaults today." I groaned containing.

"You for the most part," I heard Amelia comment, glancing up, she's holding a book- not every book, one of the bestiary copies. "Luna's senses are more heightened" She quoted, "So, you're going to be a bitch on X100 today."

"Great, just hope I find one of those creepy doctors and see how strong I can get on a super moon." I told her with a smirk. 

"Where's Stiles?" Derek furrow his eyebrows. 

"At the sheriff station, I think." 

After a couple minutes, I felt like myself again and decided to take a shower. Derek stayed inside my room while Amelia stayed doing something I asked for in the computer. It got oddly quiet for a while, I know somethings happening, I just don't know where or who's making it happen... Well, I do know who- Theo; somehow he's one of the creators of this chaos. Letting a deep sigh, I finished getting dressed, noticing it's already dark outside. 

"We have to go." Derek appeared in the bathroom.

I turned, my eyebrows pinched; "What's wrong?"

"Stiles called, Parrish broke himself out of the sheriff station and he's at the animal clinic. " Derek told me.

"Where are you going?" Isaac asked worried, when we strolled out of my room.

"To help Stiles, stay here with her." I told him, before heading out I gave Amelia a look, which she understood quickly.