D.H. + K.P.

I look around while reaching Malia and Stiles, "Where's everyone?"

"Scott and Kira are stuck in traffic. Lydia must be already inside." Malia told me.

I nod, placing my hands inside my back pockets.

"So?! What happened with the feds?!" Stiles exclaimed, doing the weird neck movement.

"Is all taken care of... Don't worry." I told him with a flat smile. The both of them gave me understanding nods, "So, what you guys were talking about?"

"Stiles dream." Malia said

"Vision." Stiles mutter under his breath.

I chuckle, "The college vision?"

"Yeah! Everyone thinks it's dumb but... I don't want to loose my friends after senior year." Stiles told us.

"Hey, I like the vision." Malia smiled to her boyfriend.

I shrugged, "Me too, I won't be in it but its nice."

Stiles gave me a pinched eyebrows look, "Why?"

"I don't think I am going to college and today the principal told me I could take a test and be done with senior year." I told them. They were about to speak when I felt someone coming to us, running really fast to be exact. I turned and hold this lost puppy, Liam.

"Scott's in trouble!" Liam exclaimed as he paint.

The four of us look at each other. Out of everyone I'm the best tracker so it easy to find Scott. We ran to his location that's at the school. I instantly flashed my claws and roared when I saw Scott being hold by what it seams a werewolf but I don't think it is. His claws are different, they're bigger and most weirdly, they're glowing bright blue. I pinched my eyebrows when I saw Kira and Theo laying defeated at the floor.

"Look who's here, my next job." The creature told me as he kept his claws sync into Scott's stomach.

The growl I let out got company, Isaac's and Derek's. Suddenly Scott gained his force and break the creature's arm, taking it's claws out of his abdomen. The creature drop knelt to the ground, groaning in agonizing pain. "I don't know who you are. Or what you thought you were going to do." Scott told him, his eyes bright red. "But I'll give you a choice, you can stay and I'll break something else. Or you can run."

The creature glanced at us, Derek stood up in front of me protectively but I glare at it over his shoulder. "I'd run." Stiles speak for us, it growled as he stood up and ran away.

Derek turned to glance at me, "How did you knew?"

"I saw Liam running towards the school in the middle of the rain... Figure out something was wrong." Derek said with a flat smile.

I chuckle and turned to Isaac. "Where the hell you been?"

"I was with your sister looking for bail money but when we got to the station, you were already free." Isaac said.

"Oh... Where's she?"

"At the loft, kind of pissed you haven't called." Isaac clicked his tongue.

Stiles stood in the middle of us, "You can call her after the scribe, can we do this?!"

We all looked at each other and smiled. Scott placed his arm around Kira's, "Let's do this."

I turned back to Derek, "You're gonna wait for me, aren't you?"

Derek nod, I kiss his cheek, then turned with Isaac. Strolling inside the school we met with Lydia and head over the library. All senior class was already here. Isaac's writing down his initials in front of me, I noticed he look down and half grin. Turning to me, he gave me the pen with his nice smile. I smiled back to him and stood in front of the bookshelf, I was about to write my initials next to Isaac's when I saw Derek's, D.H. I couldn't help but grin at it, then decide to write mine next to his, K.P.