Heart Break

One week has passed since Derek broke up with me. That's also how long has been since I left my loft or room... or bed. I cried for two days straight, after that I run out of tears I think. The urges to appear on his loft and ask for a better explanation are so high but I haven't... I can't. He broke up with me, he made a decision for us. He break my heart. I know he said he didn't wanted to be in the way but I want him in my life... I think I always will.

"You have to get out of this damn room, Katherine." my sister voice brought me back from my repetitive thoughts. 

I look up to her with a straight face. "Get out." 

"No. Is been a full week, you haven't eat or drink anything." she said walking closer 

"I'm fine." I said, my voice low and cracked. 

"Your hair is messed up, you're obviously not fine." she said

I sighed and glare at her, glowing my eyes and feeling a sort of rage going through me. "I SAID I'M FINE." To be honest, it was just an act to be left alone.

"Your glowing eyes won't scare me away! GET UP, SHOWER AND GET TO THE KITCHEN." she demanded as she open the curtains.

I cover my eyes with my hands, noticing I haven't seen the sun light in a while. Amelia walked out of my bedroom and I scratch my hair as I get up. Slowly walking or more likely dragging myself inside the bathroom. I undress myself and hop into the shower, letting the warm water go through my head and body. After a long deserved shower, I put on some black leggings and a shirt. 

"Now I can breathe around you." Amelia said placing a plate on top of the kitchen counter.

I look at it for a moment, sit down and grab the coffee next to it. Keeping my silence. 

"You have to talk about it at some point." Amelia slowly said.

I shook my head slowly staring at the coffee "There's nothing to talk about..." I heard my sister sigh, I look up to her eyes. "He broke up with me. The only person I really thought would be mine forever broke up with me... Just like that." 

"Do you want me to put a bullet on his head? Seriously, I have the 45 below my pillow." Amelia snapped, pointing at her room with her finger.

 A soft chuckle escape out of me. "He has a pretty head... No." 

"I hate seeing you like this Kat." Amelia hold my hand.

I sniff. "I know... I-I just... Need time, that's all."

"How much?" Amelia leaned in

I rolled my eyes as I let out a sigh of exasperation. "I don't know!" 

"What about two months?" she asked arching an eyebrow

I narrow my eyes. "What are you planning?"

"Sister, we're flying to France." Amelia exclaimed raising her arms.

"No." I stood up, "I just broke up with Derek. The love of my life... Or I thought he was. I don't want to get on a plane or even go to France!"

"Kat, you can't spend two months caged up in here." Amelia walked around the counter to stand in front of me.

I scoff shaking my head, looking at my sister begging me with her eyes. I really don't want to go out but maybe she's right... Maybe this trip to see Isaac is going to be good for me. Even though, I know she wants to flight over there just because she's crazy to meet him. 

"Okay." I sighed

Amelia smiled instantly, "Go pack, I'll book the flights for tomorrow."

I took a deep breath in and went back to my bedroom. My suitcase was under my bed so I knelt down, grab it and place it on top of my bed. I turned over to see my reflection on the mirror, my eyes landed over my necklace. The necklace Derek gave me, instantly his words crossed my mind. ''If I could I'd buy you the moon... I know this is simple but it means a lot, it belonged to my mother. The day she gave it to me she told me to give it to the woman, I plan to spend the rest of my life with... That woman is you, Katherine Pierce.''  I stare at the piece of jewelry after ripping it off my neck. Feeling the tears gathering up in my eyes. 

"Amelia?" I shouted 

"Yea?" she appear instantly by my door.

I sighed, staring at the necklace. "I need a favor before we leave."

Amelia's steps got closer to me. I turned and looked at her, her eyes observed the necklace. "Sure, anything."

Grabbing her hand, I place the necklace on her hand. "Give this necklace back to Derek... It was his mothers and this might be the only thing he had left of her beside the claws... And also, cancel the construction, don't tell him about that; I'd never told him."

She gave me a soft look and caress my arm. "Sure." Amelia took a couple of steps before turning back to me. "You'll get over this sister... Just give it time."

I fake smiled and turned over to see my reflection again. I turned over and look over my shoulder, admiring the piece of art tattooed on my back. A little smile formed on my lips. 

How I'll ever be able to forget Derek Hale? My alpha, my mate, my best friend... literally my all. Is that such thing of forgetting your first love? Even more your true love?