Young Love

When we got to Beacon Hills it was pouring rain. On our way to the animal clinic we left Kira and Malia at their houses. Scott carried Derek's young and unconscious body, placing him on top of the table inside the clinic.

Dean took a look of him and sighed. ''Wow.''

Everyone's eyes where on Dean at that moment.

''Wow? Wow as in I've seen this before and I know exactly what to do. Kind of wow? Cause' that's the kind of wow we're expecting.'' Stiles told him

I shook my head, staring at Derek.

''I think you're underestimating my abilities.'' Dean told him

I sighed and hold Derek's hand. ''He's cold... really cold, he's never this cold.''

''Do you think this is permanent?'' Scott asked

I raise my head to see Dean who's checking Derek.

''I'm not sure a medical diagnosis is even accurate. This is way beyond my experience.'' he told us

''He's looks our age.'' I said 

''On the bright side, you will be dating a guy of your age.'' Stiles said to me

I narrow my eyes at him and let out a small growl, which make him back up.  I turned to Dean, ''So what do we do?''

''Until he wakes up? Probably not much.'' Dean told us, ''It might be the best to leave him with me. He'll be safe here.''

''You mean from Kate.'' Stiles said

Dean turned to Stiles, ''If she's alive and she's what you say she's. She won't be able to pass through that gate.''

''What would she do this to him?'' Lydia asked Dean

''Knowing Kate is probably a reason only good to herself.'' he replied, ''You guys should probably go home, he doesn't look to be in any danger. So the rest of you should probably get some sleep.'' when he said that he looked at me, then looked at Scott. ''Is a school night. You all need to start taking care of your own life's again.''

Scott gazed at me, ''You're staying with him right?''

''Is that even a question.''

They all  leaved me alone with Derek after that. I sighed and touch his face, he's so cold. Suddenly I felt a smile grow on my lips. ''So, this is how you look with my age...''

''He has the same resemble right?'' Dean joined me

I didn't leaved my eyes of Derek, ''Yes... So much young, with out a beard but... the same.''

Dean stood in the other side of the table. ''I never met him like this, I saw him far away though.''

''He seemed happy those days? Or the brooding face is a thing of his.''

''He seemed happier when he had gold eyes... After Paige, he changed to the brooding face but he managed to laugh and smile sometimes. Then the tragedy happen.'' Dean said

''The fire.''

''Mhm... But then you walked into his life.'' he said, I couldn't help but smile. ''You should get some rest, Katherine.''

I nod and sat in the chair that's steps from me. I fell as sleep staring at Derek sleep.

After a couple hours I felt the light in the room, I flutter my eyes lids open and saw Dean checking on Derek.

''How's he doing?''

Dean's shoulders are tense, ''His heart rate is alarmingly high.''

I stood up in a second and reach Derek's hand, feeling his back to his normal temperature. ''He's a lot warmer now... Like he always is.''