Assumptions

Today I started the day like a total girl, not finding an single piece of clothes that pleased my eye for me to wear. For about thirty minutes I tried to ask Derek for his opinion but all I kept having in return was the 'you look good in everything' phrase that was getting on my nerves. Ignoring my own mood was I think is trigged by the lack of coffee in my system, I grabbed an something that looked simple but good together and put it on. Strolling downstairs, Derek met me with a fresh brewed coffee already packed to go. "Thank you" I kissed his lips and walked away – "Don't forget about tonight." I heard Derek say, I turned "Dinner at your dad's got it."

Classes are officially over and I'm so damn thankful for that but I'm parking my SUV on the school's parking lot since today the entire class is rehearsing for graduation day. The faculty is also posting the ones who are and aren't graduating and getting stuck in summer school before going to college.

"You're here" Isaac greeted me next to the bulletin board, "I passed" he said proud of himself.

I smiled, "Good" and looked at the board for my name, "So did I."

"Of course," Isaac scoffed, "you're the master of paying for homework's and exams."

"Don't hate, I also paid yours and the packs, been a busy year." I said with a smirk.

He looked down at my engagement ring, "That's a big stone."

Looking down to it, I grinned – "Yes it is," there's when a couple of seniors walked by us murmuring and staring at me, one of them saying 'I bet she's pregnant' instantly I rolled my eyes, "seriously? They think I'm pregnant?"

"Yeap and deep down, I do too." Stiles joined us, putting his arm over my shoulder "But don't worry – heard Teen Mom is casting for the new season."

Shooting a glare to him and letting a growl out, Stiles immediately took his arm off me, "I'm not pregnant" I groaned under my breath.

"Don't listen to them" Isaac told me with a smirk.

"When's the wedding? Is going to be like a winter wedding? That should be nice." Stiles kept talking but I walked away from him with Isaac. "You guys are inviting me right?" He reached us.

"No if you keep talking" I told him and strolled into the gym where the entire class is. The second I walked in, everyone stared at me like I was some sort of freak but it was obvious what everyone was thinking.

Suddenly I heard another heels reaching my side, "Don't worry about them" Lydia said.

"I'm not worried." I said

Lydia scoffed, "Yeah, right – anyway how do you feel about doing a speech for graduation day?"

"Yeah" I fake smiled, then turn my face serious, "That's not gonna happen."

"Oh, come on! You told us an pretty good speech at prom." She said

I shrugged, "I was drunk"

"You can't get drunk." Lydia replied with sassiness.

"What speech should I say? One with something like 'I'm so glad I won't be seeing any of you and PS I'm not pregnant so shut the hell up' that kind of thing?" I said with the same amount of sassiness.

Lydia rolled her eyes, "Point taken."

I smiled at her and she did, adding a joke eye roll and walking away. We stood there for about two hours figuring what comes first and everything related for the big day. After the rehearsal was over, the professors gave us our bloody red gowns and capes. "That's a fine piece of jewelry" Ms. Martin told me when she handled what I would be wearing over my clothes on graduation. Flashing a grin, I glanced over my ring and said 'thank you 'before leaving.