Electrifying

Is a very boring Sunday evening and I'm surprisingly home alone. Isaac is... out, with Allison I suppose. Those two have been hanging out a lot this days. It's passed a few weeks since the sacrifices stopped, since Jennifer is dead, I know I shouldn't be happy about that but... I am. Its been a few weeks since I become a Luna too, since Derek and I kissed... But mostly since I heard a word from him. He said he'd call, but hasn't... Yesterday I had this weird feeling, like something was about to happen or something happen but I can't put my finger on it. It's not like the one I had when Boyd and Erica disappeared, this- this feeling is about Derek. Is not the usual bad feeling I have when's something is wrong but it's not the most pleasant one either. But I kept it to myself, Derek must be fine, he knows how to take care of himself.

I dropped my head back as I change the channels, neither of them doesn't give me any entertainment at all. My eyes dropped to my laptop laying on top of the coffee table, smoothly I smirked. If TV is not gonna entertain me, I bet shopping online will do. So, I first search in forever21, then macy's. I have this motto when it comes to shop, called; look everything from everywhere first, then buy it where's better. I have lots of money, but that doesn't mean I'm going to spend a lot of money on one piece when in other store is cheaper. Stopping for a quick break before staring the home shopping spree. I stood up and strolled inside the kitchen, grabbing a bucket of cookies & cream ice cream from the fridge. Then sat back and started to selects the future new items of my already immense closet.

The front door lock made a cracking sound before it got wide open by Isaac. Followed by his hard foot steps filling the room. I'm not looking at him but I know he's carrying some boxes on his hands.

''You should be here when your stuff gets here. So, I won't have to pick them up.'' he said annoyed

I look at him and smirked, I completely forgot I had send him to get those packages earlier. ''Stop whining, there's some stuff for you inside those boxes.''

I always buy stuff for him in my shopping sprees, he hates it when he has to go to the mail office to get them but he loves when he see the things I buy for him. Let's just say I have a great taste in fashion, female and male. Going back to the screen of my laptop I clicked in the male section.

''When's your birthday?'' I asked, with my vision still in the screen

''Are you stress shopping again?!'' he shouted, dropping his tall body next to mine and grabbing the ice cream from my hand.

I snorted. ''I'm not stress shopping this is.....'' 

I looked at him, he's starting at me, narrowing his eyes, waiting for the excuse I'm about to improvise.

''Boring shopping, Sundays are boring and I had nothing better to do.''

He groaned. ''You can, I don't know, go out.''

''Yeah, cause going out by myself is so fun.''

''I'll make you company.'' Isaac volunteer and rest one of his feet on top of the coffee table

"Yeah" I snorted grabbing the ice cream spoon and ate it, "You should bring Allison along. Make me feel like a awesome third wheel.''

''We are not together.'' he

I turned my head to see his face. ''But you want to, don't you?''

Isaac let out a long breath, staring at the TV screen, biting his lip. ''Of course I want to but-''

''Scott.'' I cut him off

''Yeah...'' he sighed

''But they're not together and they happened like months ago...'' I told him, getting my straight posture again, ''I think you should go for it.''