Guns VS Claws

Once again, I'm spending my evening in my couch, eating pizza and watching TV. Everything felt normal and peaceful just for a second until my front door got  knocked by somebody. I let out a groan and inhale air, smelling Derek's and Isaac sent. 

''Just come in guys, I'm too lazy to stand up and open the door for you two.'' I shouted taking a bite of my pizza.

The door wide opened, Derek and Isaac make their way into my living room. Isaac quickly put his eyes on the pizza. 

''Can I?'' he asked me ''I'm starving.''

 I pursed my lips and nod, he grabbed a slice and started to eat. Derek frowned and looked at me.

''What's with the visit? Found anything else in the canima?'' I ask before taking another bite

''Yeah we just came for a meeting with Scott and the veterinarian.'' Derek said to me

''What? he break a leg?'' I joked and chuckle to myself.

''No, the veterinarian is not a completely one- he knows stuff about people like us. He says if we maybe have a change on catching Jackson and the one who's controlling him.'' he said still with the serious face, as always.

I looked at my pizza and sighed, ''The thought I was gonna have a normal night.... So, what's the plan?''

''There's a rave tomorrow night, Scott saw Jackson buying some tickets for it.'' Isaac said grabbing another slice

''So, we're going to the rave?'' I ask kind of excited, never been to one. 

''No, Isaac and Erica are, you're gonna be outside with me and Boyd, just in case something happens.'' Derek said 

''Great, anything else?'' I ask 

Derek shook his head and looked at Isaac who's eating another slice, after that he turned over and leave.

I glance at Isaac, ''Derek's gone.''

''So?'' Isaac ask, his eyes on the TV

''So, why aren't you moving?'' 

''Can I stay a little bit more? I really hate his place and I hate my place too.'' he asked me, with his mouth full of pizza. 

I sighed and stand up ''Let me get you something to drink.'' 

After 2 hours more I was feeling tired and stand ed up to go to my bed. I felt Isaac's body standing up from my couch as well. 

''Thank you, for the pizza.'' he said walking to my front door

I felt bad for him, he doesn't have a home and he's staying at some really old train station. ''Wait'' I shout and he turned, ''you wanna crash in my sofa?''

Isaac raised his brows and nod, I grinned and he sat down at to the sofa and started to take his kicks off. I went to my room and looked for a big blanket and grabbed one of my pillows. Then got back into the living room. 

''Here ya go.'' I said handling them to him, he took them and gave me a weak smile.

''Thank you.'' he said again

I smiled ''Good night and please, don't break anything.'' I told him before turning and walking into my room, closing the door behind me.

__

I woke up the morning after, showered and changed for school, opened the door of my room to see Isaac still sleeping in my sofa. I thought he will be gone by now, I remember when Derek spend the night weeks ago, by morning he was gone.