Unwanted Memories

"Amelia, for the last time, I don't want you involved." I exhaled, annoyed my patience running out quickly by the whines of my younger sister, "Can't you be like Isaac? He's fine with stepping out and just being there when needed."

"Because I'm not lazy like he is!" Amelia yelled at the phone.

Looking at Derek who's driving towards Scott's house, I rolled my eyes. "Or because he already had an experience re-living his darkest memories? VIVIDLY." She sighed hard, I can hear her foot steps going all around the loft. "Just trust me, let me read that book."

"I want to help, Kat." Her tone went down two levels.

Taking a long breath in, "Is too dangerous to have you involve, this sociopaths are making chimeras. I don't want you to end with three species of creatures. Go have some fun, maybe go to that new club."

"Sinnema?" I heard Isaac ask.

"That one."

She sighed, finally understanding. "All right, you win."

With a winning smile on my face, "I'll see you at school tomorrow." after that I hang up. I turned to see Derek's serious and focus face as he drives, a slight smile grew on me.

"What?" he looked at me, with heart eyes. Yes, Derek Hale has heart eyes, but only looks at me with those. I shook my face now smirking taunting. "Do I have something on my face?"

"Nope." I chuckled, "I was just gazing at your focus and serious expression."

Derek scoffed softly, "You know... When I picked you up at the house, I cached Stiles scent."

"He was there, stopped by to talk and brought me food." I replied, my tone normal like is not a big deal.

"Talk?" He raised both of his eyebrows.

I nod, "Yeah.. About what's happening, he asked me something curious though." Once again, he talked with his eyebrows. "He asked about if I thought Scott would forgive us if we killed an chimera on self defense..." Taking a breve pause, I scoff softly. Thinking about what happened days ago. "I'd really think he has to forgive, not everyone can be saved."

Derek pulled over by Scott's house, "You're right."

-

"My mom's book club usually has more wine." We heard Lydia say by the living room.

"Well, they also probably didn't read book that cause violent hallucinations." Stiles replied.

Everyone looked at us quickly, then turned to the circle. I noticed Theo here, my eyebrows furrowed but I got calm when I felt Derek's touch. "That's why Malia is here." Scott said, looking at her.

"So none of us goes running into traffic." Kira said, her tone nervous.

I pinch my eyebrows, "Running into traffic?"

"Yeah- Yesterday when Theo gave me a lift home, I had this vision when I got the accident." Malia said also nervously. Derek and I shared a look, then glanced at Theo who's standing by her with his arms crossed.

I sat by the table with Derek and Stiles, since the living room is full. I like to read but this book is horrifying. This book says things that are happening, teenagers being buried, those same kids crawling out as chimeras. I sighed, taking my eyes out of the paper for a moment.

"What did you do to your shoulder?" Malia asked leaving cups of coffee over the table.

I grabbed one, taking a sip of it.

"Jeep died on me again... I had to check the engine." Stiles said, his heart beat got higher. "So, how much do you remember? I mean the accident. Did it played like a movie in your head or being like completely in it again."