Werewolf's Have Dinner Parties.

"So, here's where you have been living all this time?" My eyes observing the entire place down, a bad habit of mine if you ask me. But I just can't help it. Cora turned with a flat glare, very Hale-ish. I smirked knowing she's a bit annoyed, "It's very cozy." She rolled her eyes with a slightly smirk and kept leading us to our bedrooms. Lots of hours later from California to South America got us really jet lagged. I was genuinely amazed how good Cora took her father being back on their lives.

"And we're here." Cora opened the door, showing a big rustic room.

"You Hale's definitely have a type." I spoke leaving my traveling bag on top of the bed, "Yet the feminine side has a cleaner version of it and I like it."

"Glad you like it Katherine," Cora said leaning against the door mark, "dinner is in an hour, everyone is expecting both of you." After that she turned to keep walking.

"Everyone?" I arched an eyebrow, making her turn.

She looked at me, "The famous rarest Luna is in town, every single werewolf in the area wants to meet you."

"I told you to be discreet Cora." Derek told her youngest sister, his tone neutral yet deeper.

Cora shrugged, "I was but I can help it if some of the werewolves from the pack eavesdrop and spread the word. Literally there's like 3 packs of 10 who want to meet her."

"What are you kids arguing about?" Marco appeared eating an apple.

"Apparently I have a fan club of wolves." My sarcasm spoke for me, "And I don't know exactly why."

"You're kidding me right?" Cora reached me, standing couple steps away from me. "Nobody and I meant that have heard of a Luna in decades, your species is literally extinct."

I stood up, feeling my blood boiling up a little. "Not offense Cora but I hate when people call me "specie" I'm just a woman in love with a man that occasionally we're werewolves and meant to be together. Not a race of a werewolf."

"You have a point, but there's more of why they want to meet you." Marcos said, crossing his arms onto his chest.

"Like what?" I snapped

"Like the fact that you evolved without an alpha." Derek response made me turn to look him in the eye.

"Seriously?"

"Yeap," Cora popped the 'p', "What intrigues the people is that you evolved just by kissing a former alpha. That's the most really rare stuff if you ask me."

"So, what? I came here for a werewolf interviews on how I evolved? Hell I don't even know how I did it." I told them and walked by the window.

"Relax, nobody is going to ask you questions... Trust me." Derek stood behind me, holding my arms with his hands.

"Sure, you keep telling yourselves that. See you in an hour." Cora turned and step away with Marcos following her.

Derek slowly spins me around to meet his eyes, "Everything will be fine, if you feel uncomfortable just do that thing you do."

Narrowing my eyes, I smirked. "What thing?"

"Just shut em up." Derek kissed me slowly and for a moment I lost myself on his lips.

"Wait." I stepped back, "I have more problems than the questions."

"Like what?" I heard Derek ask on my way to my luggage

"Like what I am going to wear, they expect a "rare Luna werewolf" (I told that with my most dramatic voice) at least I have to look sexy as hell."
"Not too sexy." Derek said, "Then I'll have to send some wolves to hell."