The Hunted Becomes The Hunter

Cleaning the dust of my clothes, turning around to see Lydia smirking proudly of her Banshee move. Running my fingers through my hair, I let a chuckle out "Is that all you have?" My taunt worked perfectly because Lydia instantly did another pulse, making me fly couple steps back. I quickly stood up on my feet and did a werewolf jump towards her, she hold me and we spin on the air. Keeping a fair fight, I hold most of my strength yet fought back. We've been working out (fighting) at least three days a week to keep up with her Banshee abilities and I'll use it as a work out. Usually Derek is with us the most of the times but today he's somewhere deeper in the woods with his dad checking up the area with the sheriff because they found a body last night. Which was torn apart and that's the reason why Derek's helping them.

Lydia let out a piercing scream making me do another air flip backwards. "That's cheating!" I yelled getting back on my feet.

She chuckled, "That's not cheating, that's.... using my power, and you told me to use it."

""Yeah but not the scream, it always gives me a headache." I told her and kept fighting, letting my Luna strength out a bit more.

Making her drop to the floor, "Now that's cheating!" She shouted standing up.

I smirked, "Enough for today?"

"Yeah" Lydia panted, "Did you finally found your prom dress?"

Flashing a grin, I nod, "I had to go to the city to find it but it was worth it."

"Can't wait to see it" She said with a smile.

"Come, I'll show it to you" I told her walking towards my home, "are you going to school today?"

"Yeah, I have some campaign stuff to get done." Lydia followed my steps into the kitchen.

I grabbed two bottles of water from the fridge and slide one to her. "Right, prom queen stuff" I walked by her, "I don't know why you are doing so much campaign though, is obvious you're winning."

"Kira said the same thing but you never know... better prevent." She said

I tilt my head in agreement and kept walking to my room and closet, "No one except Amelia has seen it..." I said reaching the huge black cover that's hanging on separate. "Not even Derek." Carefully and gently, I unzipped the bag, slowly taking the stunning huge black gown. My grin grew bigger when I heard Lydia's big gasp once the gown was fully out of the bag. Turning my body around, I hold the gown in front of me, giving Lydia a full view of it.

"It's...." She took a couple steps to see it more closely, "so beautiful and so stunning."

"Want to see it on?" I asked and she quickly nodded, in no time I was inside the gown and strolling out of the bathroom with the dress on, "Thoughts?"

Her jaw dropped once she saw me, "This dress literally was specially made for you, Derek is going to faint when he sees you in it." I did a spin, letting my gown flow as I turned my body around. "If this is your prom dress, I don't want to imagine how your wedding will be."

I gave her a thankful smile, and when I was about to speak I heard Derek's foot step approaching our way. "Derek."

"Yeah, he won't be able to breathe when he sees you in that dress." Lydia said

I rolled my eyes, "No! He's here!"

"Katherine?" Derek walked inside the bedroom. Quickly I closed the closet's door leaving Lydia outside of it while I change. There was an pause on the other side of the door, till Derek spoke, "Uh- What are you doing here?"