Your Past Always Catches Up

Is been a week since we got Derek back from Mexico, that's also how long him and Peter been looking for Kate and still don't have any clue where's she is. Last night I spend the night at Derek's and right now I'm getting ready in the bathroom for school, is a Thursday.

I can hear Peter whining about how Braeden's services aren't cheap, another thing that happen a week ago in the school was that Peter got robbed. Apparently, the whole thing was a heist to robe 117 million bonds, leaving Peter completely broke. After a couple minutes Derek said they're going to pay the amount of money she's asking for, then she leaved.

I didn't walk out of the bathroom until I heard Derek roar at Peter.

''Oh, that's a new look for you.'' Peter said staring at Derek's yellow eyes. "What happen to your eyes?"

''I don't know but I'm willing to pay to find out.'' Derek replied

I reach his side and touch his hand, instantly his heart beat calmed down. ''How much did Braeden asked for?''

''1.2 million.'' Peter spit out

''That's what I would ask for... if I was assassinating the president." I said sarcastically and grabbed my bag.

Peter make a move, agreeing with me.

Derek gave me a look, ''I need to find what she did to me.''

''I know but maybe is a side effects thing. Who knows? Maybe your real color come back eventually.'' Derek didn't reply to that. I sighed, ''I see you later.'' I reach to his cheek, kissing it, then leaved his building and head over the school.

The school went pretty fast, today's the try outs for the Lacrosse team. Kira told me to meet her there. I'm in the field I search for her with my sight, finding her in the first line. In matter of seconds I was sitting next to her, she gasped and jumped when she noticed my presence.

''God! You're so quiet!'' she exclaimed

I chuckled at her reaction. ''So.. Watching your guy-'' I look to the field locating Scott miss a shot, I scowled, ''suck at Lacrosse? What's wrong with Scott... He didn't used to suck at it.''

Kira groaned and I sense Malia sat next to her.

''I don't know, he haven't done a good shot.'' Kira said

I pinched my eyebrows, ''Scott, get your shit together and play better. Kira isn't here to watch you suck.'' In that exact moment Scott turned his head to me. I smirked, knowing he heard me perfectly.

''Why you did that for?!'' Kira asked me

In that moment Scott and Stiles made a perfect move to a guy, gaining all of our cheers. I turned to Kira, ''So that could happen.''

She gave me a little smile and kept looking at Scott. But then I smelled some sort of anxiety on her.

''You reek of anxiety.'' Malia spoke

I stock up my head to see Malia and then Kira, ''Yeah. Why?''

''Scott and I had this sort of thing earlier.'' Kira started to say

''What sort of thing?''

''He- Kind of kissed me.'' Kira said

My jaw dropped, ''That's good.''

''It was like a chase... It now everything's weird.'' she said nervously

I clicked my tongue and stood up, ''You want to kiss him non-weirdly?''

''Yeah.'' she said with out thinking

''Then talk to him, let him know your feeling or just... kiss him. He'll kiss you back.'' after that I turned