Back To School

Flashback, 2 weeks ago.

''So, is final... They have them.'' I said pressing my fist on top of the table, looking at Derek's eyes, breathing heavy. 

Derek clenched his jaw. ''Yeah.''

I started walking, passing next to Peter, I grab an old chair then smack it against the ground, breaking it into pieces. The alpha pack have them, they had them all this months. ''What are we gonna do?'' I ask turning around to Derek.

''Keep looking, till we find them.'' Derek replied

''Any thoughts where to start? We have searched this whole town and we can't find them, not even by sent.'' I told Derek very serious.

''They have to change them...'' Peter commented 

I sighed exasperated and walked out of Derek's loft.

End of flashback, present day.

The last couple of weeks we have been looking for Boyd and Erica. Between those search's spree, I manage to move out of my little apartment to a new bigger loft. I bought new things for the place, like a dinner table, another couch, the place has two bedroom but this are so much bigger, both of them have individuals bathrooms. I picked the one with two bedroom for the nights Isaac stays in. 

But now I'm searching for my high heels black boots to go with my outfit. Summer is over and today's the first day of school. Which I am not stocked about but I'm going anyway. ''Jackpot!'' I exclaim when I found my boots, put them on and grabbed my bag, keys and walk out of my loft. On my way to school I started thinking about Isaac, haven't seen him and I don't know why I am worried... and have this bad feeling. I shook my head and ran my hand through my hair, maybe that's my mind playing games with me and I see him at the school. I parked my truck in the school's parking lot, next to Stiles jeep and by coincidence.

I'm at my locker looking for my English text book when I felt two bodies behind me. 

''Hi Stiles, Scott-'' I greet them turning around, both of them stand in front of me. ''what do you want?'' 

''I wanted to ask if you knew how Derek got his tattoo?'' Scott asked me

I turned, grab my book, closed the locker and turn again. ''I have no idea, you should ask him.''

''But you're in his pack.'' Stiles added

''Yeah but is not like we sit around a bonfire and talk about ourselves.''

Stiles narrow his eyes and gave me a flat look. 

''Okay, I will call him later and ask.'' Scott told me and started to walk 

He's going in the direction I have to go, so I kept walking next to Stiles. 

''Why are you following us?'' Stiles ask

''I'm not following neither of you, I have English at first period.'' I told him and walked into the class room. I sat down and Stiles sat behind me, Scott sat to his right and Lydia to his left. There was only one space left and it was in front of McCall, Allison looked around the classroom before sitting in front of him. ''Awkward.'' I mutter to myself, then lean back and wait for the teacher to walk in. 

Suddenly all the phone started ringing, vibrating, even mine. I pick it up and there was a text from an unknown phone number. 

''The offing was barred by a black bank of clouds and the trankled waterway to the uttermost end of the earth flowed somber under an overcast sky seemed to lead-into the heart of an immense darkness.'' An woman entered the room as she read, stopping by the center of it. ''This is the last line of the first book we're going to read, is also the last text you'll receive in this class, phones off, everyone.'' she said and turn to write her name in the chalkboard. Mrs. Blake

New Beginning | Teen Wolfजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें