Werewolf Comunity

The next morning I woke up early, by "early" I mean before Derek and went straight into the shower. After taking a shower I started to put on my work out gear. These people want to see a Luna in action and that's what they're going to get. "Someone woke up on a roll." I turned to see Derek standing in front of the bed without a shirt and bed hair.

Smiling I gave him a good morning kiss, "Something like that."

"Are you sure you want to fight Erica?" Derek asked as he walk pass me and enter the bathroom.

"Why? You know something I don't?" I turned, keeping my eyes on his neck.

He turned slowly, "One thing: she got nothing on you."

I smirked, running into his arms and jumping- "Nice catch." I whispered to him. We were about to start something reaaally good when somebody knocked on our door. By now Derek had me pinned over the bathroom counter. "I'm going to kill him" I groaned when Derek step back.

"I can hear you." Marcos shouted behind the door, "Open up!"

Derek groaned too yet went to open the door. "What?!" He yelled once the door was open.

"Geezz... You always wake up this hostile?" Marcos stood by the door.

"No." I leaned back, crossing my arms, "Just when his father interrupts precious moments with his girlfriend."

Derek nod, "Exactly."

It took Marcos a second to put the points together, "Oh... I'm sorry- I-I've just wanted to know if y'all wanted to eat breakfast."

"Ironic, we were going to have it on the bed." I jumped off the counter, "But you just ruined the mood. See ya later hon." I pat Derek on the shoulder and walked out of the room. Where this Middle Campus thing is is anyway? I thought to myself as I walked around looking for it.

"Katherine" Someone called me and I turned to see Erica standing by an tree. "Bit lost are you?"

"Bit?" I scoffed, "Try completely."

She chuckled too, "This way; are you ready for this fight?"

I glanced at her, up and down, noticing her bright red gym clothes. "I'm always ready." In that moment I instinctively stopped when a bunch of kids ran in front of us. "Are they?"

"Yes" She smiled at them, "At that age they're so uncontrollably and kind of wild. Good thing they don't shift till 16."

I kept my eyes on them, running, jumping, laughing their lungs out around the place. I smiled, "They look so... free."

"That's how all kids look." Erica added.

"No." I looked at her, "That's how kids are supposed to look not how all kids look. Trust me, I know."

She furrowed her eyebrows, "You didn't have a nice childhood."

"Worst, I didn't had one." I told her, she tilt her head a bit, "They know what they're?"

"Yes, we have an werewolf school if you might call that... Teaches them all about our history and how not get crazy with the power." Erica explained as we walked.

"Yet the entire place is divided by power." I looked up when I sensed her flat glare on me, a sigh and then my eyes looked at her, "What? Is obvious. Your mom is like Mama Alpha in here. The only question I have is why?"

Erica glanced at me for a second, "You go straight to the point..." I lift my eyebrows agreeing, "I like that. My mother can shift into an actual wolf, I'm sure you know how rare is that since Tatia Hale also was able to do it." 

"She's not the only one of that family whom can shift into a wolf." I added, her eyes instantly widen with shock, "Her son also has that ability, bet that news didn't flew all the way here."

"T-That's quite amazing and rare." Erica said

I shrugged, "Rare is our middle name. What about you? Any rare werewolf skills?"

"I'm one hell of a tracker and fighter." She replied with confidence.

I noticed what she called, the middle campus not far from us. Smirking I glanced at her, "Let's see if that's true." The both of us strolled into the 'middle campus' now that I'm in here I know why they call it like that. It's an circular arena literally in the middle of the entire "camp". Waiting for her to take position, my eyes found Derek, Marcos and Cora outside with some of the people of last night's. As usually I didn't waited for my opponent to make the first move, I stood up and punch Erica. Our very synchronized fight started to gather an audience. I don't know how but Erica had me on a very strong wrestling move at the moment. She chuckled, "You wanna tap out?" I side eye her, "Never" and unleashed myself from her hands, pushing my fist into her stomach. We kept fighting till I had her against the dirt, making her unavailable to move, "Tap out" We both heard Freya, she's standing next to her pack. 

Erica tapped the floor, I let her loose and help her to stand up. She has an sightly smirk on her face as she brushed off the dirt of her clothes. "What are you smirking for?" I asked catching my breath.

"Is true what they say," She clapped away the dirt on her hands, "You're one hell of an fighter."

"You too" I extend my hand, we shake it for  a moment and I walked towards Derek.

"Nice fight" He told me as I crawl over the fence, he hold my waist helping me to get off it. 

A smile grew on me, "Thanks... What I don't understand is why mama alpha told her to tap out..."

"She doesn't like when someone is more powerful of her pack." Cora whispered

I glanced over them as they walked out of our sights, from here I know Freya is telling Erica something and she's mad but I can hear since there's a lot of kids jumping surround me. "Katherine! Katherine!" The kids kept calling me, I looked down, "What's up little fellas?" "Would you teach us how to fight like that?" One little girl asked, she has braids and an adorable smile. "Sure, let's go to the gym when is less dirtier." I told her with a wink, the kids started jumping as they ran away. We all went into the gym and I started to give some basic fight lessons to the kids. But before the lessons I talked to them, telling them you only need to fight when it's necessary and with care. The kids learned fast but got bored even faster, we all came up with the idea of starting an hiding game.