048

FORTY EIGHT
[SACRIFICES (5)]

November 16, 2018
6:00 am
@NCT Estate

narratorAn unlocking sound from the door echoed throughout Jisung's dim room that had all curtains closed

narrator
An unlocking sound from the door echoed throughout Jisung's dim room that had all curtains closed. Jisung's first thought was Jungwoo just by hearing it, since he was the one responsible for this.

He woke up with a groan and looked at the door, seeing the person he predicted opening it, wearing a black turtleneck with matching black trousers whilst holding his beige trench coat in his arms. It seemed like he was about to go to work.

Jungwoo's face lit up as he saw the younger already awake. "Good morning starshine! Did you had a good sleep?" He greeted with a grin once he entered.

"Good morning. And kinda..?" Jisung greeted back, not surprised by his bubbly state.

'I'm literally locked in like freaking Rapunzel here!' Jisung thought, letting a sigh escape from his mouth.

"Imma take that as a yes. Anyways, I'll be off early today, the shooting has been rescheduled. Tell the other guys okay?" Jungwoo asked a favor as he tied the curtains, Jisung squinted his eyes at the sudden contact with sunlight.

"O-Okay but where? Just in case something happens." Jisung's eyes linger to him walking around the room.

"You smart little kid. The setting will be at Gangnam, it's not that far. I'll be back at like 5 in the afternoon or so." Jungwoo then proceeded to wear his trench coat and put on a hat.

"Off I go now. See ya!" The older waved goodbye and left, leaving the younger in silence.

Jisung then layed back in to his bed, blinking a few more times while facing the ceiling.

"I need to shower before Chenle— oh..right." He immediately sat up and was about to hurry to the bathroom, but stopped as he remembered the recent incident.

"We fought. What's the use of being in a hurry when he doesn't want to associate with me again. For now at least, knowing his personality." Jisung mumbled and lazily took all his necessities before taking a shower.

Just when Jisung came out of his room, he saw Jaemin along with Chenle beside him, already wearing their uniforms as they happily walked pass by the hallway while having a conversation.

After a few laughs Jaemin was the first one to notice Jisung, his smile then became brighter as ever.

'They must've made up already.' Jisung figured.