050

FIFTY
[SACRIFICES (7)]

November 16, 2018
11:40 am
@Seoul University (Cafeteria)

November 16, 201811:40 am@Seoul University (Cafeteria)

narrator

"Alright. To celebrate this wonderful occasion, I bought y'all your favorites from the store!" Renjun came walking in to their table with snacks fully loaded in his arms.

"Yes you did, but the money isn't yours." Haechan followed, recounting the papers in his wallet feeling bitter.

"Look, I promise I'll pay you back soon." Renjun somewhat reassured whilst putting the consumables in their table.

"And when is that 'soon' you're talking about?!" Haechan retorted, angrily snapping his wallet close.

Meanwhile Jeno, Jaemin, and Yangyang were just left dumbfounded. They were told to gather at lunch, not really knowing the reason why.

"What's so wonderful about me and Jaemin making up? It's only natural when men fight." Jeno chuckled in disbelief, putting an arm around Jaemin's shoulder to prove that they reconciled.

"Agree, and why does it have to be..at lunch?" Jaemin added, locking his arms around Jeno's neck.

"Dammit, if ever Junkyu and the others will doubt me for not joining them nowadays, I know who to blame." Haechan glared at the boy infront of him.

"Chill, this is just one time. Besides, it's not just about the reconciling part, we have a new family member joining in." Renjun then shoved his hand towards Yangyang like a proud brother he is.

Yangyang who was just listening to their conversation, was startled at the sudden attention.

"Why does it even have to be celebrated? Gosh.." The once slouching boy sat properly, changing in to another sitting position while leaning his arm onto the table.

"Exactly my thoughts, why does he get a special treatment? Don't you remember that I, Lee Haechan, was the one who got ATTACKED by this fucked up of a guy..?" Haechan's fingers were pointed at the new recruit.

"Keep crying about the past. No wonder you don't get any bitches." Yangyang muttered but was loud enough to be heard by the other four, who found it hilarious.

"EXCUSE FUCKING ME?!" A red-faced Haechan was about to come at him but luckily Renjun was there to stop him, pulling him back through his polo while laughing.

"Motherfucker spilled." Jeno cleared his throat, covering his mouth using his knuckles.

"I'm living for this tandem!" Jaemin let out a contagious laugh, leaning on to Chenle who only lightly chuckled.

"I guess it'll take a while for their relationship to grow." Renjun jokingly sighed.

Just then Renjun's ears focused on the sudden rushing footsteps. It made him avert his gaze towards the source, in which he found a hesitating Chenle who was in a hurry. Panic was drawn all over his face as he ran pass by them, not caring about who he bumps in to.