032

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
[ WEISHEN V (6) ]

November 5,2018
7:30 am
@Seoul University

November 5,20187:30 am@Seoul University

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

l.dh
"Hello~ My name is Liu Yangyang! And I'm from China. Nice to meet you guys~!" The new boy sheepishly smiled and waved his hand.

"So he's the hyper type of person huh.."Junkyu whispered to me from the front.

"Meh, what's the big deal anyway. Why? Do you like him or something?" I shrugged and rested my foot in the desk.

"It's not like that. I mean yeah sure, I do like him, but I don't think I can be friends with him, 'cuz that lively attitude of his is kinda annoying." He went back facing at the front.

Something's off with that new kid..

I stared at his whole figure while Mr. Park was discussing something. But when he looked back at me, his eyes were screaming rage and murder.

Is it just me or no?

I averted my eyes to Jaemin since this Yangyang guy kept on taking glances of him while Jaemin was talking to Sanha and Hina.

Seems like I'm gonna watch over him until the school ends. I'm sensing weird vibes from Lu Yin Yang here.

"Okay, Mr. Liu will be sitting behind Felix. Felix, please raise your hand so he'll know who and where you are." Mr. Park instructed lousily as Felix followed his order.

Yangyang hopped through Felix who was just beside my column. When we made contact, he went stone faced and rolled his eyes. He then put a sheepish smile when he saw Felix.

"What a snob." I scoffed, loud enough for only me to hear.

and so the boring class started and went on and on.

But I still can't forget how he looked at me, did I do something wrong? Well sorry if I was being too handsome for you to handle. Tsk tsk.

———
7:57 am
@Seoul University (Classroom)

———7:57 am@Seoul University (Classroom)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.