021

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
[HIS PSYCHOTIC DESIRE (3) ]

October 23, 2018
9:30 am
@Rosetta Bridal Boutique

October 23, 20189:30 am@Rosetta Bridal Boutique

narrator

The younger boys were staying inside a bridal boutique at a crowded mall along with the ladies, waiting for the designer so that the bride can try on choices of wedding dresses.

While waiting, the ladies (especially Joy and Yeri) were getting bored so they decided to give some of the boys a little bit of makeover, borrowing some extra dresses from the boutique, wigs, and using their own make up kits.

The sisters, then went out shopping for a bit, leaving them inside the large private dressing room, still dolled up. That's how cruel they are.

Irene was cautious and stayed with them, thinking that the stalker might see her again if she goes out. She also waited for Taeyong to arrive, since they were on their way.

"I look hideous.." A brown pigtail weaved Haechan groaned at the sight of the mirror infront of him, seeing himself in a tight, red, polka dotted dress.

"You're not the only one hyung.." Jisung showed up, with his face blushed by products.

"I must say, Joy noona has some great taste when it comes to fashion." Renjun teased looking at them, since he wasn't dressed up at all. "You're just lucky they didn't use you. Now would you mind helping me unzip this stupid—ARGH!" Haechan tried to reach his back as Renjun gladly helped him.

"I still look pretty though, not gonna lie." A black weaved Jaemin sat down and looked at the mirror, slightly painting his lips red with the lip tint Wendy left.

"You're enjoying it way too much Jaemin. I'm afraid that you might turn gay one day." Jeno laughed and looked at Jaemin's reflection in the mirror while gently brushing his black weave as he was told by him.

"Who knows, maybe I might.."Jaemin chuckled.

"Yeah, who knows..wait what?"

"Sorry you had to go through all of this. They're just really into beauty and things." Irene who was sitting on a sofa chuckled while looking at them.

"Oh don't worry about it noona, thanks to them, I finally know what it's like having make ups and stuff, like yours." Chenle blinked his eyes rapidly, testing the false eyelashes if it would fall or not.

"I only put lip tint and a little bit of blush silly, yours is way more heavy, look at how red you are right now." Irene gave him a pocket mirror she kept. Chenle was so shocked at his reflection, seeing his face overloaded with red blush. "WHO AM I?!"