011

CHAPTER ELEVEN

July 28, 2018
12:00 pm
@OTW to Abondoned Building in Sejongno

July 28, 201812:00 pm@OTW to Abondoned Building in Sejongno

n.yt

We are now settled at one of the cars, I sat on the frontseat and the other two were sitting at the back.

"So hyung, you didn't tell me who these people are, can I borrow the file for a sec?" Mark said as I handed the list to him.

I heard Mark flipping the papers and he suddenly gasped.

"Huang Renjun, Park Jisung..but these are the people I met back at the grocery store?" Mark exclaimed, facing me with a shocked expression.

"Oh really? I wonder what they did..."Lucas wondered.

"You should've told me sooner you dumbass! Everything would be much easier!" I looked at him from behind.

"But you didn't even show me a single thing earlier!"

"You didn't asked either!"

Our voices became louder as Lucas was awaken by our noisy tones.

"Guys, GUYS, stop fighting! I'm trying to sleep here!" Lucas exclaimed, going back to laying his head on the window and closing his eyes.

"What a bitch.." Mark murmured and crossed his arms.

I heard the driver sigh and I was quite embarrassed because of our behaviors inside the car.

"What did you say you motherf-!"Lucas rose up as I cut him off.

"FOR PETE'S SAKE JUST GO AND SLEEP YOU TWO! Y'all make things worse than before!"

"Speak for yourself!" They both said in unison and looked at me with anger.

"What  did I do?!"

---

The cars, along with ours, parked near the abandoned-looking building in Sejongno, I read the sign and it said, "Horizons Hotel". This is probably that one hotel I heard which was shut down by its owner because of bankruptcy.

"Is this really it?" Lucas said as he was the last one to get out of the car.

"We may not know what will happen if we enter this building. I mean look at this, it's way too dark to go in!" Mark dusted of his black coat.