002

CHAPTER 2

July 27, 2018
9:25 am
@Sejongno Street

July 27, 20189:25 am@Sejongno Street

l.ty

I just arrived at Seoul, on my way home riding one of grandpa's car. Two guards were beside me waiting for my commands.

I was at Ukraine from the past few days, finishing all the "business" and projects. Some random local gang wanted- or more like forced me to join them. They even dare to threaten me for that, how ridiculous. I got no choice but to end this, and by end I meant have them gone.

I was casually sipping some coffee since that's what I normally do after a job well done, until I felt my phone buzzing and letting out a default iPhone phone call sound right before the cup reaches my mouth. Not gonna lie I got annoyed

I checked it and it was one of my step brothers, Lucas.

Great, adding more fuel to the fire huh..

He joined later than me though, along with Kun and Jungwoo.

Probably..3 years later?

I swiped to accept the call and placed the phone to my ears.

"What now?" I groaned placing my cup to the car's cupholders and massaged the bridge of my nose to calm myself down.

"Did you get it? Did you get it did you get it DID YOU GET IT?!" He said it repeatedly as I distanced my ear from the phone because of his loud ass voice, gosh...how annoying can he be?

"The ps4 you asked? No, we have it here in Seoul Yukhei, why bother in Ukraine? I already told you many times that you can always buy it at every mall." I rolled my eyes.

"And I already told you many times that they have the best ones there!" His voice cracked.

"They are all the same, Xuxi."

"They. are. not."

"They are."

"THEY ARE NOT!"

"They are you dumbass."

"UGH YOU DONT KNOW HOW IT WORKS! Believe me, their controllers are different from here, it doesn't break easily, and-and the...!" and blah, blah, blah, he keeps yelling.

I rolled my eyes as he continued. The red light from the traffic light then started blinking, signaling the cars to stop. I sighed through my window waiting for him to be done then something caught my eye.