016

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
[JEALOUSY (2/3)]

August 18, 2018
6:50 am
@Seoul University

August 18, 20186:50 am@Seoul University

n.jm

We finally arrived at the main gate, the others were pretty much excited since this is our first time going in to a prestigious school.

I'm the only one who was nervous and all.

What if they recognize me as a criminal? What am I going to do? Should I run for it or surrender?

Ugh who knows what will happen, Grandpa said he already removed my records from the past years, so I guess it'll be fine then.

I followed the guys from behind, noticing some people staring at us, it's scaring me. Do they know me?

"Umm..H-hi." A girl said, shyly waving at me. I just stared at her, not knowing what to do.

Should I wave back?

Jeno nudged me, I looked at him and it seems like he's telling me to greet her back since he kept pointing the girl using his lips.

I sighed and turned at the girl again, smiling politely while waving my hand at her.

The girl then averted her eyes somewhere else as her friends giggled.

What on earth is happening?

"Good morning new students, I'm Ms. Kim Miso, the school's secretary. It's my pleasure to meet you." A pretty lady greeted us.

"My name's Chae Hyungwon, and I'm the Student Council President here, welcome." The tall guy beside her, smiled at us.

"You can ask us if you have any questions regarding the school rules and other things. Now, in the meantime, we would like to know more about you. If you could please follow me to my office." Ms. Kim said and proceeded to walk inside the school as we followed behind her.

"Hyung? Why is everyone staring at us? It's kinda creepy." Chenle tugged my blazer.

"Don't worry, they're just...surprised and...curious, thats all." I reassured him, he then looked at me and nodded.

We're finally at her office, sitting down at the sofas with Hyungwon sitting opposite of us.

Ms. Kim was asking us some few questions regarding our past experiences, but sadly, we don't have one.

"We're homeschooled! That's why." Renjun lied and we all looked at him. He then looked at us and whispered. "What?"

"Is that so? Well then, I hope you'll have a great time here. You have my gratitude for choosing Seoul University as your first high school experience! Mr. Chae, would you mind escorting them to their perspective classrooms?" Ms. Kim smiled as she gladly nodded.