039

THIRTY NINE
[ WEISHEN V (13) ]

November 8, 2018
7:37 am
@NCT Estate

November 8, 20187:37 am@NCT Estate

l.ty

Doyoung recently told all the employees to gather today and to my surprise, the number keeps increasing more and more. It'll be probably hard to determine who really has a connection between the rival group.

Along with Doyoung here is me, Johnny, and Yuta, Yuta really wanted to punish these people because he really hates it when someone betrays the whole family. He has suffered enough from the past.

"The reason why all of you have been gathered here is because it was reported that there is a traitor among you." Doyoung began to talk, loud enough for everyone to hear.

"And for that we cannot tolerate much longer as one of our main family members have been kept hostage by an organization in China named WeishenV. Has anyone heard of that name?"

They kept whispering words towards each other as they were clueless, we took our chances to observe the crowd and found some possible people.

Without our consent Yuta suddenly stood beside Doyoung and rested his arm on his shoulder, halting him.

"You three, you, and you. Come forward." He pointed a few people and commanded in his strict voice which is kinda rare since he's always bubbly.

"What is he doing?" Johnny muttered beside me.

"Just let him be." I whispered back at him.

The chosen employees then slowly appeared in the front, meeting Yuta's raging eyes. Good luck, I'd be scared too if I were in their position.

"Admit it now while we're still asking you nicely." I can tell Yuta's itching for a killing spree or somewhat, he kept cracking bones on his fingers.

No one from the selected opened their mouths,  they're pretty much sweaty nervous based from their expression.

"No one? Guess we'll have to do it by force then." Yuta pulled a gun out from his coat with a smirk on his face.

He headed towards the first one on the line, pointing the gun on her forehead.

"Speak." He said, demanding for an answer.

"S-sir no! I-I'm—" Before she could finish her words, a loud bang echoed the room and the lady fell down as the crowd gasped, noticing a pool of blood.

"I love the sound when they beg."  Yuta smirked and then proceeded to the next one. poor girl.

Our mouths went agape seeing his behavior.

"Sure, let him be." Johnny raised is eyebrow on me. "What?" I shrugged.

"Is he insane?! We don't have grandpa's permission!" Doyoung ruffled his own hair, feeling frustrated.