006

CHAPTER SIX

July 27,2018
9:55 am
@NCT Estate

July 27,20189:55 am@NCT Estate

n.yt

"Now, let's see...all that's left for this chemical project is..benzodiazepines."I muttered, trying to find my drawer full of chemical materials.

I'm currently making a very hypnotic chemical formula, I've been working on it for days and I don't really know what to call it yet. Doyoung's assistant Lilith asked me to make some for the weapon facility, and so I did it, I really can't say no to Doyoung, he's one hell of a genius kid, he knows what he's doing

"So why am I here again?" One of my precious brothers, Winwin, asked. Leaning on a wall behind me as I took a bottle of benzodiazepine liquid.

"I need company, I'm very lonely here." I said, going back to my table and pouring a drop of the liquid into the tube I held.

Truthfully, I don't want any people to come here or any assistant, they just screw things up for me. But Winwin is a still guy, that's why I like him.

"You're lucky Grandpa didn't assign me to do anything, or else you'll be all alone here in this very quiet sanctuary of yours." He chuckled, going in front of me, leaning his arm on the table and watching me do my thing.

I grabbed a pipette beside me, took a little amount of the liquid and squeezed the top of the pipette so a droplet would come out and splash the beaker.

The toxic water on the beaker suddenly turned into a dark shade of purple as I put the liquid in it, it seemed like my work is done here, I can't confirm it yet though, let me check.

"Winwin, would you mind getting that pot for me?" I asked politely.

"You mean this one?" Winwin then slid a pot of fern in front of me.

"Thanks." I smiled at him, taking a pipette of the toxin I made and poured a droplet on the pot's soil.

I use plants for testing toxins, because it's the most safest way to do so. For medicines..I actually don't know how.

In just a second, the once-alive fern turned brown and the leaves were pretty much..dead I think.

The suffocating smell even spread throughout the room, which was pretty strong and acid-like, it made both Winwin and I cough.

I rushed to open the window so that the polluting air will fade away.

"That's one strong toxin you got there, hyung." Winwin coughed as he covered his nose.

"Yeah, better use masks next time." I chuckled, transferring the finished product into three separate bottles, since I made like, a lot.