041

FORTY ONE
[ WEISHEN V (finale) ]

**LONG LONG CHAPTER AHEAD**

November 10, 2018
5:34 pm
@unknown

November 10, 20185:34 pm@unknown

h.rj
From what I calculated, it's been 3 whole days ever since I got tied up in this rusty room. My hands and feet are probably swollen right now, my eyes are even burning after all the sleepless nights. I don't know where I am anymore.

Haechan was right, Yangyang really is a criminal in disguise along with two people from the university. Xiaojun and Hendery from what I recalled..

Now is not the time to slack off, I need to find a way to escape. The boys are probably so worried back at home.

I looked around hoping to find a sharp object so I can cut this tight rope wrapped around my body. Thankfully there is a broken window behind me, I just need to find some shards that are good enough for my plan.

But the thing is, how do I move? I'm literally wrapped like a mummy here! My head even hurts after I got hit by a pipe days ago and fainted.

I attempted to move my body, to loosen the ropes and get some space. Everytime I try my body just aches.

'Dammit! No use.' I thought as I grunted. They apparantly sealed my mouth with a tape so I can't make any noises.

Minutes have passed and I still haven't even progressed. Until I heard loud footsteps from outside, I immediately wandered my eyes off towards the door.

"What're ya looking at?" Yangyang saw me glaring once he entered. He seems pissed.

"Damn that old lady..jailing Xiaojun in his room. Who does she think she is?" He kicked a small bottle on the floor and spat. What in the world is he talking about?

I just looked at him while he motioned to sit in a somewhat barrel infront of me.

"Thanks to you, the plan went easy. Never knew they would act that fast. Are you really that special?" He put his hands on the pocket of his jacket.

"Oh right, you can't talk." He has come to the realization.

"You're lucky people cared for you.." I heard him mutter as he lowered his head. I somehow felt for him, even though I don't know him that much.

I shouldn't feel these things towards an enemy! What am I even doing?! Renjun, your first priority is to escape this goddamn place!

Suddenly the adhesive from the tape of my mouth wore off because of how sweaty my face is, I bit the tape off and threw it on the side.

The first thing that came from my mouth was probably the dumbest thing I could ever say in a situation like this.

"You're lonely aren't you?"