020

CHAPTER TWENTY
[HIS PSYCHOTIC DESIRE (2) ]

October 22, 2018
3:47 pm
@NCT Estate (Taeyong's Room)

"So you're saying you wanted me to eliminate him, as in

"So you're saying you wanted me to eliminate him, as in...kill him?"

Taeyong crossed his legs at the room's black sofa while scrolling through his cousin's iphone, seeing some creepy messages that was sent to her.

07.15.18
unknown number:
hey love, you look great in your dress today, i can't wait to rip them off.

uknown number:
stop teasing me.

unknown number:
feisty, i like it.

8.30.18
unknown number:
i see that you're very uncomfortable with that guy you met while you're at your parent's business meeting...

unknown number:
don't worry baby, i'll get rid of him for you.

9.10.18

unknown number sent a link:
CEO OF XX COMPANY, MYSTERIOUSLY MURDERED at...see more

unknown number:
see? just like i promised dear.

Taeyong cringed everytime he scrolls down through the conversation, making him feel uncomfortable as well at every sentence he read.

"By all means, yes. I've had enough of his disgusting treatment towards me." Irene closed all the room's open windows with maroon curtains and turned on the lights, incase the said guy might see them talking about it.

"We've known each other for years now so I trust you to take in charge of this." She then sat at the opposite side of the sofa and looked at him with determination.

Taeyong slightly shivered at her cold stare, he doesn't want to do it but he doesn't have a choice, he sighed and surrendered.

"Then..how am I supposed to get him if he keeps on being anonymous? I don't even know this guy." He gently placed the phone at the coffee table in front of him and leaned back.

"You're the notorious Lee Taeyong, the one who murdered many. You should know how, scroll back to the latest message and read it." Irene rolled her eyes.

"Should I take that as a compliment or...?" Taeyong jokingly asked to lift up her mood but she was not having it at all.

Irene looked at him in disbelief.

"I-I'm kidding, I'm kidding.."Taeyong nervously chuckled.

He then took back the phone and scrolled to the latest message the unknown man sent.

10.21.18
unknown number:
I heard that your aunt is getting married again.

unknown number:
and it will be held at Jeju island.