023

CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
[HIS PSYCHOTIC DESIRE (5) ]

October 23, 2018
10:23 am
@Seoul Mall (Rooftop)

October 23, 201810:23 am@Seoul Mall (Rooftop)

s.jn

"So how long is this gonna take?!" Irene groaned as we took the stairs all the way up to the rooftop.

I gotta say, this mall got some long ass stairs...It's tiring.,

"We're finally here."I said, wiping my sweats that were running down on my face.

Just then, we heard something, it seems like Taeyong is talking to somebody.

"You must be the Lee Taeyong everybody's been talking about, am I right?."

"That's none of your business, now tell me, who are you? Are you the one who's been texting my cousin with disgusting things?"

We followed where it was coming from and saw Taeyong, pointing a gun at the all-black man who was standing at the edge of the rooftop.

The man saw us, a little shocked as he saw Irene, and went back to facing Taeyong.

"Looks like I've been caught."He chuckled.

"Quit dodging the question and answer me!" Taeyong exclaimed in an angry tone, purposely missing a shot under his foot, the man stumbled a little.

"Alright alright, I've been sent by my boss in LA to take videos and pictures of this young lady here, he's the one who's been texting her, I'm just doing my job here. I don't know much about the plan but one thing i know is..."

He suddenly chuckled, turning around and faced the city's view.

"Better ask him yourself."  He smirked, showing a somewhat button in his hand.

He's too suspicious, I think its not just any button..

"YOU! How dare you follow me arou—?!"

"GET DOWN!" I quickly grabbed Irene and motioned both of us to crouch as an explosion was triggered nearby.

We kept coughing as there were smokes surrounding us, blocking our view. Atleast it's just a small one, or else the whole building would crumble down.

"He escaped.."Taeyong said, looking at where the man stood before he was gone.

Just then, we heard ambulance sirens at the road, I got too curious and peeked below.

"More like he died. Wow, that's just suicidal. Now that's what I call dedication." I chuckled as I saw the mans body laying on a now-destroyed car's roof.

"How can you laugh at all of this?!" Irene, at the back rolled her eyes and continued.

"I'm calling the police, I've had enough of your—Hey! Let go of my hand this instant!"I held her wrists as she was about to go back inside.