017

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
[ JEALOUSY (finale) ]

**A VERY LONG CHAPTER AHEAD**

August 21, 2018
6:30 am
@NCT Estate (Dining Room)

August 21, 20186:30 am@NCT Estate (Dining Room)

j.jh

I sat on the chair, eating some toast since I just woke up. Johnny hyung, Lucas, Mark, and Taeyong hyung were also here, eating their breakfast.

The kids were outside, playing golf with some employees teaching them, since it's a weekend today.

Everyone was pretty much busy eating until Jungwoo came in, sighing.

"What's wrong Jungwoo?" Johnny hyung asked him.

"It's Jaemin, he said he's not in the mood to hang out with me..." He sat down and flopped his head on the dining table, pouting.

"I'm having the same problem as well, with Haechan, he doesn't want to play games with me anymore." Mark said, taking a sip of his apple juice.

"Probably because of what happened last Thursday." I said, taking a bite of my french toast.

"They haven't been talking to each other for 3 straight days now, it's making me worry. What if...grandpa sees this? You wouldn't want him to know, do ya?" Jungwoo rested his head on his hand.

Now that he mentioned him, I forgot that he doesn't like it when we fight, if he knows what's happening now both Jaemin and Haechan would be punished harshly.

"Hey Jungwoo hyung, why don't we plan something?" Lucas suggested.

"Ooh I like what you're thinking, I'm in!"Mark added.

"No need for that you dimwits. They have to settle this themselves, it's their own problem. Just don't tell a single word to Grandpa, that'll atleast help."Taeyong hyung interrupted, scolding them, he's probably pissed since he can't eat in peace because of them.

"I'm with him." I chuckled, standing up and was about to leave the room.

"yAh hyung! SHHHH he's coming!" I heard Mark whisper.

I then saw Jaemin, entering, still in his normal self as if nothing happened.

"Oh, good morning, Jaehyun hyung." He looked at me and faintly smiled.

"Good morning to you too, you're quite early today." I greeted, and continued to go out.

———

I went back upstairs, about to go into my room, wanting to take a little rest again, I'm starting to get a little tired, even though I just woke up.