028

CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
[ WEISHEN V (2) ]

November 3, 2018
5:50 am
@NCT Estate

November 3, 20185:50 am@NCT Estate

narrator

"WE'RE HOME~~!!!!!" A hyper Lucas got off their car, he stretched his arms out and yelled despite his voice visibly cracking.

As the employees heard the familiar loud voice they immediately lined up at the front gate and bowed in respect.

"Welcome back, masters." They all greeted in unison.

The estate started becoming lively again ever since they came back from the wedding and their little vacation, laughter and happiness were all over the place, but then again..

"1 more day left before school starts again...great." Renjun sighed as he was the last one to leave the car.

"That reminds me.." Doyoung snapped his fingers as he called for his assistant Lilith.

"Lilith, how are their grades?" He asked her.

"Not this again..."Haechan groaned and rolled his eyes.

Lilith then handed her tablet to Doyoung, not minding the kids who were sweating badly while their hearts beating rapidly.

"Hmm..since your grades are already out.."Doyoung tapped a few buttons on the tab.

"92 for Mark, 88.23 for Lucas..I see you're doing just fine in school."

"Renjun? You're surprisingly smart, you got 94.6 so it's approximately 95, better than what I expected."

"Jeno and Jaemin both have the average of 89 and that's relieving.."

"Chenle's is 91, Jisung's 89.4 as well..then for Lee Donghyuck..."

Doyoung glared at Haechan as he was about to press the copy file of his report card in the screen.

"Give me a break." Haechan gulped at the sight of his fiery eyes.

"What?! 87.32??!! How did this happen?!" Doyoung exclaimed as Haechan was in relief but yet surprised.

"Well, not that I'm mad about it." Doyoung clear his throat. "Maintain this kind of grade Donghyuck, I don't want to waste my money just to hire a goddamn tutor for you." He said with his back facing Haechan, Doyoung then went inside their home as the boy cheered.

"Damn, you really went all out from the past months Haechan. Quite surprising." Jaemin laughed as he patted Haechan's back.

"All thanks to you and your works, thanks for letting me copy those. I owe you one" He chuckled as he gave Jaemin a high five.