052

FIFTY TWO
[SACRIFICES (9)]

November 21, 2018
8:35 pm
@Gangnam Alleyway

November 21, 20188:35 pm@Gangnam Alleyway

j.sc

"I thought I'd find you here. Jung Sungchan, was it?"

He had a smug look on his face which annoyed me. I was about to run and swing my newly cleaned dagger at him but he immediately stepped back and used his arms as defense. I did a lot today and he just had to come in?!

"Woah woah woah, easy with that thing kid. I'm not here to report you or anything. I just wanna talk." He nervously chuckled. I sighed and put back my dagger, raising my eyebrow at him.

"Have we met before?" I tried to act dumb, in hopes of him mistaking me as someone else.

"I'm not quite sure, but I had this gut feeling that it was you." He took off his sunglasses and pinned it on the neckline of his gray shirt.

"What do you mean by 'it was me'?"

"Remember that Gangnam incident? It spread all over the place. I'm pretty sure you know what I mean. I'm bad at explanations." He dared to flash a smile as he said it in a soft tone.

"Not even a clue. Look, you shouldn't be here. Do you even see the dead body just lying behind me? Aren't you supposed to be scared?" I grew irritated at the sight of him, dusting off the dirt from my clothes.

"I've seen way much worse. But do you even know why he told you to shoot me?"

"No, I was only told to but—! Shit.." I realized halfway that I accidentally revealed my own identity.

He got me.

"Knew it." He smirked.

"How did you even find me here? Weird stalker."

"Based on experiences, this place is popular for gang fights. I was even cornered here myself, good times.." He reminisced. Has he been searching around here for days only to find me? I must applaud his efforts.

"Now tell me, who is this 'he' that only told you to do things? Your boss?"

"Okay I apologize for what I have done but do I look like I'd tell you shit?" I rolled my eyes, he's either smart or stupid. I can't predict him.

I can hear him sigh, looking like he was frustrated yet...having fun?

"You know what, how about I let you in for a secret.." He leans in closer to my ear, his breath tickling my skin.