014

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

July 28, 2018
7:42 am
@NCT Estate (Lobby)

July 28, 20187:42 am@NCT Estate (Lobby)

p.js

"Are you ready for the tour young masters?" Mr. Wu said, infront of us, holding a somewhat flag, as if he's a working tour guide.

"Yes."
"Of course."
"I'm always ready."
"Yeah."

We all nodded and followed Mr. Wu at the main stairs.

After a long yet short walk, we ended up at the long hallway, with lots of doors and family pictures stuck on the wall.

"Woah, there are so many of them!" Jeno hyung exclaimed as he looked at the pictures on the wall.

"Your pictures will soon be there." Mr. Wu chuckled and proceeded to walk, with us following him.

"This hallway, is where you and your brothers' rooms are located, don't worry, each door is labeled. So it's easier to find who you're looking for." He said as he pointed out a super long hallway, and I mean SUPER.

"Here from the left, is Mr. Taeil's room until Mr. Sicheng's, and here at the right side is from Mr. Jungwoo's until young master Jisung's room. We sort the bedrooms according to your age, as the Don told us to." He said.

"Goddangit. My bedroom is near that bitch's room, how unfortunate." Jaemin hyung crossed his arms. Looking at the door next to his.

"Haechan? Oh..you mean that boy you fought back at the grocery store?" Renjun asked as Jaemin nodded. Well that makes sense.

"Woof!" 

We halted as we heard a dog, running to us, barking in the hallways.

It suddenly tackled me, making me fall hard on the ground.

"Ow.." I winced in pain, the dog then aggressively licked my face out of excitement, I can even hear it breathing.

"Who's this little fella?" I giggled, petting it as the dog put his head on my free hand.

"This is Max, our Golden Retriever. She's a female dog by the way, Maxine is her full name. I guess she likes you, Mr. Park." Mr. Wu said as he smiled at me.

"Ooh~ she's a bitch like Hae—hey, oW! That freaking hurts!" Jaemin hyung exclaimed as Jeno hyung smacked his head. "Get over it, stop thinking about him for once."

"Woah, she's so very pretty." Renjun hyung said, petting her.

Max barked again and sticked her toungue out. I stood up and tried to use a basic dog command.