027

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
[ WEISHEN V(2) ]

October 28, 2018
8:50 am
@Jeju local market

October 28, 20188:50 am@Jeju local market

narrator

The sun around the island was quite shining brightly as Haechan, Jaemin, Jisung, Taeil, and Doyoung went along with Wu, who was about to buy more necessities for the rest of the days of their vacation.

"Now, what would you like for lunch, young masters?" Wu said in his gentle voice as they stopped by at the food section.

"Ooh I want lobsters, crabs, and shrimps!" Jisung sheepishly smiled at him.

"Some salmon and calamari too would be nice.." Haechan drooled at the sight of the market's aquariums, seeing all different types of seafood.

"Ew, you're drooling." A disgusted Jaemin stuffed his open mouth with a tissue he brought. "You can just hand it to me y'know?!"

"Looks like we'll be going for seafood today." Taeil chuckled as the younger boys cheered.

"It's settled then, let's roam around for a bit while we wait for Mr. Wu." Doyoung suggested an idea.

"You guys can go, I'll be with Mr. Wu here, I need to help him pick the best seafoods possible!" Jisung said with pride.

"Alright, just call me if you need me, young masters, we'll just be right here." Wu then entered a certain seafood store.

The remaining boys silently watched him until the stores transparent door closed. Apparently they did nothing but just stand and stare.

"So uhh..."Jaemin fiddled his fingers.

"I'll be heading towards the souvenirs section, you boys wanna come?" Taeil asked them.

"Well duh? There's nowhere else to go." Haechan rolled his eyes.

"And you don't have to be so bitchy about it!" Doyoung pinched his ears.

"O-ow! Alright alright! Stop it, it hurts like hell!" He winced in pain.

"Pfft..serves you right loser." Jaemin laughed at him.

"Look who's talking!"

———

"Good day, dear costumers!"