012

CHAPTER TWELVE

July 28,2018
7:34 am
@NCT Estate (Jaemin's Room)

July 28,20187:34 am@NCT Estate (Jaemin's Room)

n.jm

"Wait....What?!" I immediately got up, examining the whole new and suspicious-looking room.

The room looks so modern yet fancy, there's a huge ass T.V screen with gaming stuff. What the hell is this place?

"Good morning, young master. My name is Dianna and I'll be serving you from now until then." A middle-aged lady with a maid outfit who was standing beside me, bowed. 'Young master' ? What?

"Where am I?!" I jumped out from the bed and looked at my clothes. "A-and why am I in these pajamas?...who changed my clothes?" I asked, tugging my silk pajama clothing.

"Your bath is all warm and ready now, I'll be—" Just then, the maid lady got cut off by someone who was opening the door.

Chenle, all in a modern looking outfit.

"Oh? you're finally awake hyung!" Chenle was all smiley and ran up to me as Dianna bowed. As if nothing happened.

"Chenle?  What are you wearing?!" I shook his shoulders and looked at him.

"Uhh..clothes..?"Chenle raised his eyebrow like its the most obvious thing.

"And where the heck are we?!" I exclaimed.

"Its a secret, he told me not to tell you." He giggled like a dolphin.

"What? Okay then, Where are the others?" I looked at him, dead in the eye, feeling frustrated.

"I think They're downstairs, at the living room. Speaking of living room, you should take a shower now, Grandpa's waiting for you, since you're literally the last one who got up." Chenle, sat down at the sofa.

Grandpa? Who the heck is he?

"Oh and by the way, this.." he points out the room. "..is your bedroom." He grinned.

Say what now?!

"Well well well, if it isn't the ugly looking bastard who thinks he gets all he wants." I heard someone at the door.

It was that goddamn bitch whom I fought back at the grocery. What is he doing here?!

"Y-ou again?! What're you doing here?!" I widened my eyes as I turn to him.

"Am I not allowed to come in to my own home— agh, AGH! sTOP—" He winced in pain as someone pulled his ear from behind,.

Wait...this is his house?

"It's just 7 in the morning and you still can't help yourself behave! What am I going to do with you Donghyuck?" A handsome looking man said in an annoyed tone. Serves him right.