026

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
[ WEISHEN V (1) ]

October 25, 2018
7:28 pm
@Wedding Reception (Outside)

October 25, 20187:28 pm@Wedding Reception (Outside)

narrator

The local citizens were startled as they heard loud noises from the sirens of the police cars arriving at the reception. They grew curious and gathered around the building, seeing some bruised men in suit being arrested and handcuffed.

"Hmm..I think that's the last one of them, good sir."Jungwoo flashed a smile at the policeman beside him.

"Alright, thank you for holding them off just before we arrived Mr. Kim, I do hope this doesn't affect your career.."The police bowed in respect and scratched his nape. "Not at all."

"Awee..why does he get all the credit?!"Lucas on the another hand, rested his head on the railings of the stairs and sighed, watching his older brother having a conversation.

"I'm with you this time..my knuckles even got bruised and still I get nothing! This world is too cruel to live in.."Haechan groaned and tiredly sat on the stairs.

"This chaotic night is making me feel exhausted!"Mark yawned and stretched his arms.

"That doesn't matter you fools, aren't you forgetting you're literally criminals? What matters right now is Grandpa, Chenle, and Aunt Moon, we just recently heard that she's pregnant."Doyoung appeared, along with Taeil and Kun.

"H-How is Lele's condition?" Mark questioned and widened his eye.

"It's not that bad, don't worry too much. We just wrapped him up with a clean bandage." Kun reassured him with a smile.

"He was lucky enough to dodge that bullet, if he didn't he might end up getting hospitalized." Taeil said and put his hands on the pockets of his pants.

"Phew, thank goodness."

"Yo." Yuta, along with Sicheng, waved and walked up to them.

"Where were you two?" Haechan asked as they went near.

"We just took care of the media, some local reporters were kinda blocking our way, so we both decided to deal with them."Winwin explained clearly as Yuta gave a thumbs up and nodded.

"What did you reasoned to them? It better not be ridiculous ones."Doyoung massaged the bridge of his nose.

"Just—uhh..what was it..? Oh, right! We just told them that it's a sudden attack by a wanted criminal, well..that is the truth anyways, we don't need to lie." Yuta shrugged.

"Indeed." Winwin nodded in agreement.

"C-Chief!" One of the policemen turned around and saw his other peers and the police chief, carrying the suspect.