046

FORTY SIX
[SACRIFICES (3)]

November 15, 2018
5:00 pm
@NCT Estate

November 15, 20185:00 pm@NCT Estate

p.js

My eyes opened upon hearing the loud bickerings from familiar voices in a familiar room.

How did I end up in my room? I'm pretty sure I was at school earlier..

I squinted at the sight of the bright light and looked away, seeing a part of my arm wrapped in a bandage.

Oh right..something did happen earlier.

I can't seem to remember that lady's face during my younger days, all I can recall is that I was been raised by two lovable parents..I don't even know that such clan exists. I believe she's mistaken me as someone else.

"No, I woke up at 6 am which is 5 hours of sleep!" I heard Jaemin say, looking beside seeing his pursed lips whilst talking to Renjun, making hand gestures. Both of them seemed frustrated.

"Jaemin, you slept at 5 am! That's just 1 hour. Do your math right." Renjun sighed.

"That's besides the point. You can't tell me what to do. hmph!"

"Seeing your heavy eyebags? I can."

"Y-yo." I groaned, trying to get up.

They immediately turned their heads as they heard me say, having weird faces.

"Baby are you alright?!" Jaemin exclaimed as he  smushed my face with his hands, inspecting every features of my face with a worried expression. extremely worried expression.

"Jisung ah, how are you feeling?" Renjun asked calmly unlike him.

"I'm okay now..I guess." I reassured, somewhat.

"Thank the heavens." Jaemin dramatically clutched his chest.

Even if I've been kinda ignoring him from the past few days he still cared for me..

"Jaemin hyung."

"Hmm?"

"I-I'm sorry.."

"Sorry for what?"

I turned to look at him and raised an eyebrow, does he not remember?

"Oh, right! No need to worry about it, it's not entirely your fault." He finally got what I meant.

"It's not your fault either Jaemin. But I still can't believe y'all would act bitchy around him when I was gone. Do you love me that much? I'm touched." I can't tell Renjun's tone, was he being sarcastic? mad? or neither?

"Still..you're my hyung and.." I pouted, struggling to put words together. Jaemin then chuckled it all off and pinched my cheeks.

"Pout more, I'd love to see it." He teased, wiggling my cheeks with a smile plastered on his face.

"That hurts! Stop." I slapped his hand away as laughed.

"Oh? Jisung Pwark~ you're finally awake." Our eyes averted to the three people from the open door. We saw Mark who was waving, Yangyang who was just smiling, and Jeno who didn't even dare to look at us.

He must've felt guilty as well.

"Well that's a new combination you got there." Renjun teased.

"I just happened to pass by these two, they were kinda conversing—" Mark got cut off by Jeno's deadpan whilst biting his lip. I can see Yangyang chuckling at his actions.

"Anyways, you doing okay there Jisung? Kun said you were tranquilized or something." Yangyang asked as I tensed up.

"U-uhh yeah. Thanks." I scratched the back of my head.

"You should thank Chenle and Taeyong hyung. You wouldn't be here if it weren't for them." He added.

"Yep, and I should do it now. Be right back." I hopped off my bed and went out of my room.

"Taeyong's at the game room!" Mark informed.

———

I hummed all the way to the game room and I heard two voices? I'm not pretty sure.

I motioned to open the room's doorknob, taking a deep breathe.

"So he is the biological son of the Park Clan's leader..?" I heard Taeyong said along with a clicking of a ball sound, he was probably playing billiard.

I immediately retracted my hand, frowning.

Were they talking about me..?

"I'm afraid so. I've already known it since the past few months." I heard Johnny responding.

"Then why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you tell Grandpa?!" Taeyong exclaimed.

"Because..! He cherishes him as his grandson, we all do, as our beloved brother! we can't just throw him away like that." Johnny reasoned.

"I'm not saying that we should abandon him Youngho. All I'm saying is you should've atleast told us sooner so we can sort this out."

This is the first time I heard Taeyong hyung calling Johnny hyung by his Korean name. Was it that serious..?

"I tried okay?! But I can't seem to find time to tell you this. And I apologize for that."

So they were fighting because of me..

"Don't eavesdrop too much, you'll only get hurt." I jolted as Jungwoo hyung's voice lingered to my ear.

"Holy-! Hyung.."

"It's just a small argument, don't worry." He ruffled my hair with a reassuring smile on my face and continued to walk.

"But I feel like a burden here.. I haven't done much for NCT.. I feel like I only caused trouble here." I sighed, following him.

"You've done a lot more than you know, Jisung, you just haven't realized it yet. Besides, we're used to troubles y'know?" He patted my back.

"I-I guess but still! If that Park Clan comes to get me here this place might be in danger! Especially Grandpa's here. I-I'm scared I wouldn't be able to protect you all.."

"But we're also here to protect you, Jisung." He emphasized, stopping on his tracks and faced me.

"No matter what happens, all 21 men will be here for each other." He gently placed both of his hands on my shoulder.

I can't always depend on them..

This is my own problem, I should solve this on my own too.

"I've been informed that dinner's ready, let's go!" Jungwoo smiled as he continued to walk. I just stood there and kept thinking of my decisions.

Should I leave this place..?

------

AND NO I DIDN'T ABANDON Y'ALLADKASJDAD IM SO SORRYYYY HUHU CURSE ONLINE CLASSES- !!!

DID Y'ALL MISS ME??? I DONT DESERVE TO BE MISSED BUT I MISSED YALL SO YE

IMMA GO BACK TO MY HOMEWORK NOW EHEHEHAE LOVE YALL SOSO MUCH <3

-bubb <3