040

CHAPTER FOURTY
[ WEISHEN V (14) ]

November 8, 2018
1:27 pm
@NCT Estate

November 8, 20181:27 pm@NCT Estate

narrator

Once the remaining 127 boys had done their own perspective tasks, they all went to their estate's meeting hall, discussing plans and motives for their occuring mission on to getting their younger brother back.

"Wait..so you're telling me that Renjun's been transferred to CHINA?! fucking CHINA?!" Doyoung stood up from his seat as he heard the shocking news.

"Yep, if your ass don't like it then why bother getting him?" Heechul who has been brought recently by the three boys, taunted Doyoung while he was busy rubbing the money on his face.

"Listen dirtface you are here not to cause trouble but to tell us information! You do know we have the authority to retrieve our money back." Doyoung became irritated.

"Now now Doyoung let's not boil ourselves up. What was their purpose on bringing Renjun to China?" Johnny calmed him down and asked the male politely.

"They apparently used him as bait. Probably to get the Don working. Then once the Don gets there they'll probably go towards his head in a speed of light." Heechul predicted as he kept smelling the papers.

Taeyong on the other hand got so anxious for the after effects, he thought something bad might happen if the Don were to get invloved.

"They really are that competitive huh. I need to contact Kun quick." Taeyong began to search his phone and successfully called Kun.

"Yes hyung?" Kun replied.

"Kun, have you finally arrived?" Taeyong sounded hesitant.

"We were about to relax at the hotel spa. Why?"

"Double your task, Renjun's currently hidden somewhere in China." Taeyong told him, clear enough to say that it was true.

Meanwhile on the other side, Ten, Winwin and Lucas carefully listened to the call.

"What? Those kids are here? They're fast." Kun widened his eyes as he got shocked by the news.

"We just heard that WeishenV is one tough group to deal with and they just had to fill in?!" Lucas complained.

"I mean, they're technically a part of WeishenV so it's kinda the same." Winwin looked at him with confusion.

"We don't have much information for now but we'll do our best to get him back safe and sound." Kun reassured Taeyong on the other line.

"That's good to hear. Please, take care of yourselves..and grandfather for me."

"Don't worry, we will." Kun then ended the phone call and let a sigh escape from his mouth.