043

FORTY THREE

November 13, 2018
9:47 am
@NCT Estate

November 13, 20189:47 am@NCT Estate

narrator

As the men entered their home, they were met by an exhausted Jaemin struggling to help the injured Haechan get down the long stairs.

The two boys at the stairs stopped halfway once they saw the Don and the others, panic was written all over their faces.

"I uhh..w-welcome home." Jaemin still managed to bow despite carrying Haechan's crutches while supporting him.

"You were told to stay in your rooms, how stubborn can you two be?" Doyoung sighed as he massaged the temple of his nose.  

"It was his idea." Haechan responded to him and pointed a finger at Jaemin, not wanting to face either of them while whistling.

"I just wanted to say hello, that's all." Jaemin reasoned.

"Glad you're safe Injun ah, I'm sorry for.. you know." His apologetic eyes met with the said boy.

"Same here, I was useless.." Haechan added with a clench on his fist.

"Buy me Balenciagas then I'll forgive you. On the bright side, I'm still alive. Right you guys?" Renjun turned to look at the three new faces.

"Yeah, I guess." Yangyang's  guilty state couldn't afford to look at him in the eye.

"Well well well, what do we have here? If it isn't the two faced bitch with his fellow messed up kiddos." Haechan was suddenly possessed by a villainous spirit with an evil smirk on his face.

"I swear to God this kid.." Mark muttered with a facepalm as Xiaojun heard him.

"I-I'm pretty sure him and Yangyang will get along just fine.." He awkwardly chuckled as he slightly felt comfortable around him since Mark is one of the few who understands their whole situation and doesn't hold a grudge. They're classmates after all.

"This is what you get for harming the fam. So long sucker!" Haechan thought the three would get punished by the Don and giggled like a maniac.

"The fuck are you blabbering about? They'll be living here." Yuta cleared his misunderstandings.

"...

what?" Both Jaemin and Haechan said in unison, hoping they didn't hear it properly. They can hear Yangyang laughing at their 'stupidity'. "Pfft-"

"That...can't be right." Jaemin opposed.

"So what? Words can't change Grandpa's mind, sadly." Ten hopelessly sighed as he murmured his last word.

"Now that you've seen it, it can't be helped. Jaemin, would you mind calling the other kids?" Their grandfather favored. The nervous boy gulped by his request since there are still some unfinished settlement between him and his fellow brothers.