018

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

August 28, 2018
6:25 pm
@NCT Estate

August 28, 20186:25 pm@NCT Estate

l.dh

The driver and I helped Jaemin get inside the house, since he's having a hard time because his stomach hurts.

We went to the living room, seeing half of the brothers in there, watching another marvel movie.

"Oh god...what happened to the both of you?"Taeil hyung asked worriedly as the others turned to look at us.

"Are you okay Haechan hyung? Jaemin hyung?" Chenle asked. Pfft... he called me hyung.

"Do I look okay to you?"

"Did...both of you—?!"Lucas hyung widened his eyes. I swear to God—

"That's not it, we just got into a fight with some gangsters. Because of this idiot.."I put Jaemin at a vacant sofa.

"Hey, I didn't know that I was gonna get—argh fuck!"He winced in pain as he was trying to get up.

"Yeah yeah, just stay still b—I mean...J-Jaemin..y-you're hurting yourself."I stuttered. Damn how am I gonna get used to this whole brother-thingy?

"Wow...you just called be by my name."He teased.

"Oh shut up and be grateful!"

"Okay okay enough, atleast you're back together now. Mrs. Kim! Would you please call Dr. Yoo for us?" Johnny hyung called for Mrs. Kim as she nodded.

"It's just a bruise though, damn." I said.

"It's for Jaemin's injuries you idiot, not yours." He said, I looked at Jaemin and he tried to hold his laugh. I rolled my eyes at him.

"And for you Haechan, here." Kun hyung placed a bandage on my wounded chin areas and gently wrapped an elastic bandage on my bruised fists. He studied in a medical school so that explains why he's good at it.

"Thanks, hyung." I thanked him and he smiled.

"Anyways, where's grandpa?"I asked everyone in the room.

"He's out for a business meeting in Japan."Yuta hyung said, closing a book he read earlier.

"He'll be back in three days." Winwin hyung added.

I then went to the dining room and saw Jeno and Renjun just sitting down.

"Oh..you're back." Jeno saw me first and went back to playing something on his phone.