038

THIRTY EIGHT
[ WEISHEN V (12) ]

November 7, 2018
6:35 pm
@NCT Estate

November 7, 20186:35 pm@NCT Estate

narrator

After Taeyong had left the four conflicted boys, no one would dare to work things out for the sake of their brotherhood as they were still scarred and disappointed. They instead went in their own ways and began to act ignorant.

"I'm getting the hell out of here." Jeno decided to head towards his own room as he purposely bumped himself into Jaemin's shoulder.

Chenle and Jisung then followed, eyes still locked at Jaemin's figure. They felt bad for the poor boy but they were too afraid to confront him.

Jaemin sighed and tried to cool himself down as he watched their miserable faces leave.

"I'm really that bad of a person, am I?" Jaemin let out a sarcastic chuckle and proceeded to go downstairs, trying to forget the stressful scene.

He first checked the dining hall to see if his brothers have already settled but Kris and some maids were the only ones around. He figured they were still at the living room so he went to the other side.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN BY RENJUN'S GONE?!" As Jaemin entered the crowded room, he saw Mark aggressively shaking Haechan's shoulder.

"I meant what I said! He's kidnapped!" An irritated Haechan exclaimed from the sofa, trying to remove his arm as Kun was still busy examining his leg.

"Oh good lord.." Doyoung seemed like he was about to faint based on his tone.

"H-hyung are you okay?" Jungwoo held on to Doyoung who was weakly leaning on to him.

"Don't overreact." Yuta rolled his eyes while crossing his arms as Ten shook his head in disbelief.

Jaemin was quite surprised seeing their reactions, they seem fine despite the situation they are all in.

"I just got here and what just happened?" Jaemin jolted as Taeil appeared beside him, carrying a shopping bag.

"A lot has happened, apparently." Johnny sighed, going towards the two of them.

"What are we gonna do? They still have classes ongoing." Winwin became worried.

"We need to act as soon as possible." Taeyong suggested.

Taeyong then went infront of them and clapped his hands.

"Listen everyone." He called for attention as all of their eyes were now fixed on him.