044

FORTY FOUR
[SACRIFICES (1)]

November 13, 2018
2:00 pm
@NCT Estate

November 13, 20182:00 pm@NCT Estate

n.jm

After the sudden family meeting I went back to chilling in my room since I have nothing else to do. No one would want to play with me..

Haechan went for an appointment, the hyungs are too busy with their own missions and I'm not in good terms with the dreamies yet. Life is being unfair.

I wonder how the new three guys are doing right now..Renjun's probably with them. It still feels awkward having Yangyang as a brother now, knowing his real personality.

"Even if he looks tired and has anger issues right now, I still see him as a friendly being though." I muttered as I was laying down in my bed while throwing Max's toy ball repeatedly.

"I-I'll forgive him this time.." I then sat up and wore my slippers. My tummy's growling so I decided to go out in the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and unfortunately I only found raw meats and Yuta hyung's pepero snack which I can't touch it, there's literally a note that said 'DON'T EAT OR ELSE I'LL SLIT'

"Uhh Kris hyung, where did all the snacks go?" I asked him who was whisking a batter in the counter.

"We're already out of stock? Mr. Renjun was the last one I saw using the fridge young sir, Mr. Yangyang was also with him from what I remember." He said what he witnessed.

He should've at least left some for us! I swear to god this Huang Renjun..we're literally more than 10 people here!

"They went in the garden." Kris hyung informed with a chuckle. My stomach's wildin here!

I then headed at the nearby door in the kitchen which leads towards the estate's open garden. I can see the other kids happily playing volleyball with Max barking out loud.

Jeno noticed me first followed by Chenle then Jisung. Their smiles turned into frowns.

I give up..they're acting like toxic girlfriends now, especially Jeno. 

"Psst. Yo Jaemin, over here." I heard Renjun calling my name, I looked at my left and saw him along with the three new Chinese bros.

They were sitting with loads of snacks on their table. Half of the snacks were already consumed as I saw a pile of wrappers.

"So that's why the fridge is empty." I glared at Renjun.

"I guess I got a little carried away." He awkwardly laughed.

I then took a vacant seat in front of Xiaojun hyung. "Woah man, who did those to you?" I asked him while pointing at his bruises.

"A whore did. Can't believe I had to deal with her ass for over 7 years." Xiaojun hyung said in an annoyed tone.