024

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
[HIS PSYCHOTIC DESIRE (6) ]

October 24, 2018
10:34 am
@Jeju Beach Resort

October 24, 201810:34 am@Jeju Beach Resort

narrator

"Catch me if you can Jisungie!" Chenle giggled as he ran through the sands of Jeju, with Jisung trying to catch up on him.

"Chenle! Slow down a bit, you're too fast!" Jisung paused for a minute and panted, feeling tired, he then proceeded to run again, with Maxine barking and following him from behind.

"Kids..always making me want to feel young again." Johnny sighed, sitting at a beach chair and spectating the younger ones who kept on playing tag.

"You sound exactly like grandpa." On his left side was a chuckling Yuta, he sat up on his seat and looked at Johnny, raising his ruby-tinted shades up. "Should I take that as a compliment or..?"

"Quiet you two, I'm tryna sleep here." Taeyong on the right side, was laying as if he was in his own bed, with his black shades and airpods.

Both Yuta and Johnny layed back on their beach chair and relaxed themselves, feeling the salty winds and hearing the calming waves of the Jeju sea. But was ruined by a sudden taunt.

"Psst Jaemin! You thinking what I'm thinking?" The voice of Haechan was heard.

Yuta looked behind him and saw a picnic table with a parasol. With Haechan, Jaemin, Jungwoo, Mark, and Taeil sitting on it.

He noticed Jaemin and Haechan, plotting a prank on the innocent Mark who was just casually eating his favorite watermelons on the table.

"I'm in!" Jaemin showed a thumbs up as they proceeded to corner Mark.

Haechan poked his shoulder as he responded. "Huh?—H-HEY PUT ME DOWN!" He struggled as he was carried by the both of them, were heading to the water, smirking.

Mark ordered them to release him but the two didn't bother to listen, instead they went faster and threw him in the wavy sea, making him wet. [a/n:🌚]

"THAT'S IT!" He growled and chased them in full speed, but the two just laughed and ran away from him.

"Oh boy..."Yuta muttered, going back into his position, about to go and take a nap.

"Honestly hyung, It's good to have teenagers in the group. They help NCT become more lively than ever. Grandpa's a genius." Jungwoo chuckled and started a conversation with Taeil.