005

CHAPTER FIVE

July 27, 2018
9:50 am
@Car

July 27, 20189:50 am@Car

l.dh

The atmosphere was a little..awkward inside the car. I can't help but sigh and stare at the car's window, Doyoung hyung was pretty busy with business and stuff so I really can't talk to him.

As Sir Wang was driving, we passed by a familiar place.

It was my old elementary school, Seoul Public School.

Just a blink of an eye I can still remember memories I had in there. Back when I was such a pussy.

Years ago..

As soon as the teacher was done with the lesson, I heard the dismissal bells ring from a distance.

I hurriedly took all my belongings and put them in my bag, fearing that he might catch up on me.

And by he I meant Park Taejoon, one of my bullies in school.

"Hey loser, got any money left? I could really use some now if you don't mind." Taejoon said sarcastically, sending shivers down to my spine.

"I don't have any, a-at the moment..." I lied, not wanting to have an eye contact with him.

"Liar, I know you have some. Lee Donghyuck. Guys, you know the drill." He smirked, signaling something to his friends in a form of a nod.

They then took my bag and mercilessly flipped it over so the things inside will fall.

My classmates didn't even bother to help me instead they just looked at me with pity drawn in their faces.

Taejoon and his friends kept on throwing my notebooks until they found my wallet with a few money inside of it.

"I knew you had it all along." He said as he kicked my knees and made me kneel down in pain.

He went near me and whispered beside my ear. "As punishment for lying, meet me at the exit gate, if you want your wallet back." He then exited with his friends tagging along.

After they left I fixed myself up and put back all my things in the bag, trying to act like nothing happened. I lowered my head, because I'm too embarrassed to face my classmates.

---

I went to the gate as promised. I scanned through the place to find them and they were just beside the gate, Taejoon leaning on the wall while others are sitting and stuff.